Comfort Inn...

njrover0216

We have decided to book with Comfort Inn Suites in order to obtain access to Atlantis. The main reason for this is the savings for my two small children, the fee the boat wants to charge is ridiculous and they will barely use the facilities. My question is how do you recommend getting to and from there? We will be in Nassau from 8am- 6pm. Some have told me to take a water taxi, some say take a regular taxi. If we take a auto taxi, my daughter is only 3, so wouldnt she need a car seat? Just trying to figure out how to get to Comfort Inn Suites from the port and from Atlantis to the port:) Thanks in advance!

Water taxi is much closer right by the ships. Regular taxi is a little further through main check in and out building on Bay Street. Anything goes in Nassau as far as car seats that is. Just hang on. Some water taxi's get closer than others ask them where they drop you before getting on. If you do not like it you can walk further to main taxi dispatch right through check point. Also ask Purser on your ship which would do better for you. How much does Comfort Inn charge for the night?? We have been told to do that also. Can you then see Aquarium??

We have decided to book with Comfort Inn Suites in order to obtain access to Atlantis. The main reason for this is the savings for my two small children, the fee the boat wants to charge is ridiculous and they will barely use the facilities. My question is how do you recommend getting to and from there? We will be in Nassau from 8am- 6pm. Some have told me to take a water taxi, some say take a regular taxi. If we take a auto taxi, my daughter is only 3, so wouldnt she need a car seat? Just trying to figure out how to get to Comfort Inn Suites from the port and from Atlantis to the port:) Thanks in advance!

Can you tell me how you did this? Thanks :)

From the ship we have to go to Comfort Inn to check in first, is the taxi or water taxi closer? Will my daughter be able to go in the taxi with no car seat?

Although we have car seat and seatbelt laws.. they don't apply to taxis.

taxi shuttles cost $4 pp.. and they hold about 12 ppl.

Best way is to cab there.. and if you want to see the harbour.. take the water taxi back.. it's under the bridge.. many people do this.. $4 for the ferry as well.

Water taxi is much closer right by the ships. Regular taxi is a little further through main check in and out building on Bay Street. Anything goes in Nassau as far as car seats that is. Just hang on. Some water taxi's get closer than others ask them where they drop you before getting on. If you do not like it you can walk further to main taxi dispatch right through check point. Also ask Purser on your ship which would do better for you. How much does Comfort Inn charge for the night?? We have been told to do that also. Can you then see Aquarium??

Water taxi's are actually a bit further than the taxi stand.. they line up on the wharf.. to the right as you exit. Taxi stand is straight ahead. Both cost $4pp,

Car seats are not needed, most taxi's are shuttle vans or limos.

Water taxi's drop you under the western bridge.. there are none that drop you closer.. It's a 2 block walk to the marina village and Coral Tower entrance. 3 blocks to Comfort Suite.

As for Comfort Suites.. it depends on the date you arrive. It's a hotel, and rates fluctuate, just like any other hotel. Room rate is for 2 ppl. You can add 2 add'l persons for a fee.. to a max of 4 ppl to a room.

Rate does NOT include 18% tax, plus other fees and surcharges.. read the fine print on the comfort suites website.

Comfort Suites allows full access to the atlantis.. including the aquarium. It does NOT allow access to the adults only areas like CAIN Pool and cabanas.. and does not allow access to COVE and REEF only pools and beach.

To book through Comfort Inn suites, simply search around for Comfort Inn Suites, Paradise Island, Bahammas. Book a room for one night and print out your confirmation. GO to the hotel, which is located across the street from Atlantis. Check in and check out at the same time. People do it all the time so they are use to it. They will give you all your paperwork, you walk across to Atlantis, ask for directions on where to get your wristbands. Show them your paperwork, get your wrist bands and you have access to all of the same things the people staying there does...pools, aquaruim, water park, private beach, etc. I am booking through AAA, because it is cheaper and it saves on a lot of the taxes and fees. Good luck!

As for Comfort Suites.. it depends on the date you arrive. It's a hotel, and rates fluctuate, just like any other hotel. Room rate is for 2 ppl. You can add 2 add'l persons for a fee.. to a max of 4 ppl to a room.

Rate does NOT include 18% tax, plus other fees and surcharges.. read the fine print on the comfort suites website.

Comfort Suites allows full access to the atlantis.. including the aquarium. It does NOT allow access to the adults only areas like CAIN Pool and cabanas.. and does not allow access to COVE and REEF only pools and beach.

Ya the day of our excurision it was $279 a night, then it added another 100 or so on for fees that you are talking about, AAA was 251 a night and the fees were cut in half. So it is either $338 plus another $ 30 for transportation or $580 through the boat:)

Archived