Go Back   Cruise Critic Message Board Forums > Cruise Lines "A - O" > Holland America Line

Register here!
Forgot Your Password?

Notices

Holland America Line
Read thousands of Holland America Cruise Reviews from real cruisers and compare the best Holland America Cruise Deals

How to Organize a Cruise Critic Meet & Mingle (Meet & Greet) on Board Your Holland America Cruise

NEW! Find Your HOLLAND AMERICA Roll Call

Old January 25th, 2013, 06:27 PM
Cool Cruiser

Question Westerdam cabin 6117?

Has anyone had any experience with this cabin? Thoughts?

Ad Sponsored By
Old January 25th, 2013, 08:33 PM
Cool Cruiser

It's at what they call bend of the ship. Never been in one but it should be nice. bill

Old January 25th, 2013, 11:23 PM
Cool Cruiser

We were in this stateroom but on Eurodam. If you look at Joanie's pictures you will see my pictures of Eurodam 6113 which is the equivalent (the only basic difference would be the decor that differs from ship to ship).

We really enjoyed this stateroom because you get extra space in the room and on the balcony because of the bend in the ship.

Douglas...Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Carnival Splendor - January 2014 Holland America Zuiderdam - October 2013 Royal Caribbean Explorer of the Seas - October 2012 (Superstorm Sandy Sailing) Holland America Eurodam - February-March 2012 Celebrity Millennium - October 2011 Holland America Westerdam - April 2011 (10th Anniversary Cruise) Carnival Pride - September 2010 Ruby Princess - December 2009 Carnival Freedom - November 2009 (40th Birthday Cruise) Holland America Eurodam - February 2009 Caribbean Princess - May 2008 Holland America Westerdam - December 2007 Holland America Westerdam - Halloween Cruise 2006

Last edited by djhsolara; January 25th, 2013 at 11:24 PM.

Old January 26th, 2013, 08:02 AM
Cool Cruiser

I had a "bend" room and loved it. But I wonder why this particular one is an SZ rather than SY...does anyone know? In my mind the bend rooms are a cut above, not below.