Mini Suite on Crown Princess?

triplefigs

You will get lots of answers here for your Princess questions, trust me! I did reply to you on the other board for 1st timers, too.;)

I've found that webshots has tons and lots of pics for what you want to look up. If you just put mini suite in the search, or even princess mini, you'll find lots of them! Can even type in crown Princess and will find a lot, too.

Then again, the Crown is the only ship I have done my 'homework' on.:o

You will get lots of answers here for your Princess questions, trust me! I did reply to you on the other board for 1st timers, too.;)

I've found that webshots has tons and lots of pics for what you want to look up. If you just put mini suite in the search, or even princess mini, you'll find lots of them! Can even type in crown Princess and will find a lot, too.

Then again, the Crown is the only ship I have done my 'homework' on.:o

Thanks for your other reply too. I responded there.

How does the personal choice dining work? Is it similar to NCL?

What type activities/shows does Crown Princess offer? Anyone know if they will show the NCAA men's basketball tourney on the big screen? We both love basketball!

Thanks for the pictures. I'm a bit confused. So the Dolphin is bottom and open. It looks like the Emerald above is partially open too. Am I just seeing this wrong? I presume the covered would be better?

From left to right in the photo, dolphin deck (minisuite total uncovered) caribe deck (regular balcony cabin)1/2 uncovered 1/2 covered.

The Emerald deck mini Suites (totally covered) are not in the photo and are only at the rear portion of the Emerald deck.

Hope this helps!

From left to right in the photo, dolphin deck (minisuite total uncovered) caribe deck (regular balcony cabin)1/2 uncovered 1/2 covered.

The Emerald deck mini Suites (totally covered) are not in the photo and are only at the rear portion of the Emerald deck.

Hope this helps!

That does. Would you suggest Emerald since it's covered? Are those the only covered balconies on the Crown for mini suites?

We will be on the Grand this fall. Emerald, mini. We were told to grab the last mini on either side as the "balcony" has a wrap around and is larger. You can also see the wake. So I took everyone's advise and booked the last one starboard. Over the lounge but told noise not that big a deal. I'll take the extra size balcony over alittle noise.

Wonder is Crown layout is the same?

Crown is slightly different from the Grand.

For a covered balcony (mini suite) Grab an Emerald deck one. No one can look down on you and you can look directly down to the water.

It's our favorite deck!

Crown is slightly different from the Grand.

For a covered balcony (mini suite) Grab an Emerald deck one. No one can look down on you and you can look directly down to the water.

It's our favorite deck!

Do you feel the movement a ton back of the ship?

LOL.. cruising can be as addicting as Disney, hubby better get used to it.

Welcome to Princess forum, the Crown is a gorgeous ship. Mini suites are the way to go or if you can swing it, look at the Family Suite XS which is a mini suite with an inside attached that share a large sitting area and extra long balcony :)

Cass

LOL.. cruising can be as addicting as Disney, hubby better get used to it.

Welcome to Princess forum, the Crown is a gorgeous ship. Mini suites are the way to go or if you can swing it, look at the Family Suite XS which is a mini suite with an inside attached that share a large sitting area and extra long balcony :)

Cass

Thanks for the info, Cass. And am I right that your better half is Rob? If so, I love reading your reports, especially the food and ice cream!

Hi again, no that is another Cass - I think her site is cassworld.com and she posts on the DIS.

I do have DIS trip reports - but no Rob and not much ice cream! (I'm diabetic) :D

Have fun planning your cruise

Hi again, no that is another Cass - I think her site is cassworld.com and she posts on the DIS.

I do have DIS trip reports - but no Rob and not much ice cream! (I'm diabetic) :D

Have fun planning your cruise

Did you post on my DS' thread? I know I recognize you!

Have been on the Emerald Deck for our last 4 cruises, and the movement has not troubled us at all. You will feel some, but nothing that even kepp me awake--or for that matter woke me up.

It's a wonderful quite location!

http://community.webshots.com/user/hill6

I have several different Crown Princess albums on my webshots page as we sailed her twice. I think on the Crown Princess 2006 and Crown Princess 2006Album 2 there are a bunch of pictures.

Thanks! I'm off to look. Hey, I see you love Disney too! We take our triplets at least once a year. Can't wait to try our first cruise now.

What did you think of D709? I'm in 710 next year. Open doens't bother me, just curious if everything seems like a 'long walk' or noise, or movement? Noise I figure not, with rooms above and below, but I am still curious!

Also, in our chats, triple, pay attention to the aft pool. On the Crown, that's an adult only area:D .

How's the decision making going:confused: .

I think we're going with the Crown for March 15th Eastern! I am looking at a mini suite on the Emerald deck? It's not the end one, but the 2nd to the end. Will that location be noisy? I think the covered balcony would be nicer for us, so we could use it more.

I just posted to get some guidelines and help in choosing a TA or booking directly. Keep the info coming. I find this very daunting, but fun! I spend 10 months a year planning our yearly Disney trips...:rolleyes: to me, that's most of the fun!

Archived