ITINERARY CHALLENGE 2013: Final

Which is your favourite itinerary?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favourite itinerary?

• CUBAN ADVENTURE
    • PEARLS OF THE AEGEAN

ic-final.png

3872632107_a332cb70e6.jpg277207369_4e97200583.jpg

Havana, Cuba | darkroomillusions ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| Athens, Greece | danoots

So, after four rounds and two semi-finals, it is now time for the final of Itinerary Challenge 2013! And, as it is the final, this one is going to be a bit different. The results are private. Therefore, once you vote, the results won't appear until after the vote closes. So, don't say below which itinerary you have voted!

The two itineraries to choose from is Cuban Adventure and Pearls of the Aegean. Will the delights of Havana and the Caribbean islands tempt you, or perhaps you might prefer the beauty of the Greek islands.

REMEMBER, DO NOT SAY WHICH ITINERARY YOU HAVE VOTED FOR AS THE VOTES ARE PRIVATE, AND ONLY WHEN THE POLL CLOSES WILL THE RESULTS BE REVEALED!

The two itineraries to choose from are:

CUBAN ADVENTURE

Caribbean | January to March 2011 | 14 nights | Thomson Dream

Montego Bay, Jamaica - Georgetown, Grand Cayman - Ship at Sea - Roatan, Honduras - Costa Maya, Mexico - Cozumel, Mexico - Havana, Cuba (3 days) - Ship at Sea - Samana, Dominican Republic - Road Town, British Virgin Islands - St John’s, Antigua - Castries, St Lucia - Bridgetown, Barbados

PEARLS OF THE AEGEAN

Eastern Mediterranean | May to October 2005 | 7 nights | The Emerald

Corfu Town, Corfu - Argostoli, Kefalonia - Piraeus (for Athens), Greece - Kusadasi, Turkey - Mykonos & Santorini, Greece - Heraklion, Crete - Zakynthos Town, Zakynthos - Corfu Town, Corfu

Votes will close on Sunday, 24 February. :)

Well I think you've posed this at the wrong time for me Sailaway - still in love with the Caribbean! :D You can imagine how hard it was for me though not to vote for Santorini/Mykonos :rolleyes: (why they would condense these two amazing destinations into one day though I don't know).

I can't see the results though Sailaway. Is that just me?

Must catch up with your blogs - feeling a bit out of touch as I'm still trying to get ahead with chores! Will check in soon! ;)

Well I think you've posed this at the wrong time for me Sailaway - still in love with the Caribbean! :D You can imagine how hard it was for me though not to vote for Santorini/Mykonos :rolleyes: (why they would condense these two amazing destinations into one day though I don't know).

I can't see the results though Sailaway. Is that just me?

Must catch up with your blogs - feeling a bit out of touch as I'm still trying to get ahead with chores! Will check in soon! ;)

It's not just you, the results are private. :)

The winner will only be revealed once the poll is closed. Apart from Majesty incident, not blogged much. Must get back into it. Talking of the blog, I put a little request in the 'Anyone Got a Photo of Majesty' thread. :)

And, after four rounds, two semi-finals and a final, the winner is...

6851261506_fea92911e0_b.jpg

Havana, Cuba | Richard Pluck

CUBAN ADVENTURE

Cuban Adventure beat Pearls of the Aegean with 65.38% of the vote. So, if you're listening Thomson, more itineraries that include Cuba with some beautiful Caribbean islands please. ;)

I just want to say a big thank you to everyone who has taken part in this series of Itinerary Challenge! I do enjoy doing it, but obviously there would be no point in it if people didn't join in and vote, so thank you very much! :D

I'm going to leave Itinerary Challenge now for a while, but maybe later on this year it could return at some point perhaps. I'll see... ;)

Thank you again to everybody who has taken part to crown your winner, Cuban Adventure. Many thanks! :)

Archived