Diamond status and drinks on oasis

Hi. My husband and I are brand new diamond level passengers and I'm pretty sure I read on here somewhere that they load your seapass card with 3 free drinks per evening. Now is that only if you go to the diamond lounge or are we able to use them at different bars on the ship. Just trying to get myself straight before we cruise next Sunday. I'm so excited!!! Thanks for the info

Hi. My husband and I are brand new diamond level passengers and I'm pretty sure I read on here somewhere that they load your seapass card with 3 free drinks per evening. Now is that only if you go to the diamond lounge or are we able to use them at different bars on the ship. Just trying to get myself straight before we cruise next Sunday. I'm so excited!!! Thanks for the info

It is "in addition to"...

We just got off the Jewel last month after back to back cruises...Drank every night in the Diamond Lounge (where it is pretty much unlimited in terms of quantity...then, on our way to dinner, we'd pick up a drink at the bar closest to the dining room...and, if it was still before 8:30, I'd go grab another when I'd leave to use the mens room...

Those 3 drink "coupons" can be used at any bar except in the MDR or specialty restaurants...

• 2 weeks later...

You can pretty much use the 3 on your seapass anywhere on the ship during the the time the diamond lounge is open. In the diamond lounge you can drink all you want. They say you can't take drinks out of the lounge but we have never ever been stopped.

They do have a list of what type of beer and liquor they let you have for your drinks.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

This was true on Oasis in both June and July.

Do you remember what time you you can use the three vouchers till? Was it 8:30pm? We have late dinner seating and I was hoping to get one drink with dinner when we first sit down. Otherwise we will stop on our way to dining room.

Thanks

Do you remember what time you you can use the three vouchers till? Was it 8:30pm? We have late dinner seating and I was hoping to get one drink with dinner when we first sit down. Otherwise we will stop on our way to dining room.

Thanks

For us this past June it was until 8pm, when late traditional dining started.

Thanks

We were on Vision in February,Independence in April and Freedom in June and it was 8.30 pm each time.

Sent from my Kestrel using Forums mobile app

There have been reports that several ships are now allowing the drink vouchers to be used in the MDR and specialty restaurants.

I asked this question on the live RCI blog live and was told that you could get drinks at any bar, but not in the main dining room or in the specialty restaurants.

I asked this question on the live RCI blog live and was told that you could get drinks at any bar, but not in the main dining room or in the specialty restaurants.

That has been the rule since the beginning of the drink vouchers, but as Ken mentioned, people are reporting being allowed to use them in the MDR, but only on some ships.

Time depends on whatever the traditional dining times are for each ship. i.e. 5:30 to 8 PM or 6 to 8:30 PM.

Also a few ships have early dining at 5:30 so 3 drinks start then at 5pm.

Actually, you are off by half an hour, ONECRUISER. They DO line up with traditional dining times, but then it starts one hour before first seating and ends at the start time of second seating. Therefore when early seating is at 5:30, "happy hour" starts at 4:30 and ends at 8, when second seating begins.

39august, you are "shorting" everyone a full hour.

4:30 to 8 or 5 to 8:30

:)

Does all this me that you have to consume all three free drinks between 5:30 and 8 each evening? On our last T/A on Celebrity I went to the bar and ordered my 3 soda's and her three waters and they allowed me to take them all up to the cabin and keep in the fridge to use whenever we wanted. Back then they gave us paper vouchers to use for perk's

J.

Does all this me that you have to consume all three free drinks between 5:30 and 8 each evening? On our last T/A on Celebrity I went to the bar and ordered my 3 soda's and her three waters and they allowed me to take them all up to the cabin and keep in the fridge to use whenever we wanted. Back then they gave us paper vouchers to use for perk's

J.

If you can get them to give you an unopened soda or beer, then you can keep it in your stateroom cooler. Some people say they've had good luck with this, others say they were refused. I'd say keep trying different bar servers.

My parents are Diamond. We meet at Vintages before dinner as it seems to always be quiet, and we have it mostly to ourselves. They grab all six drinks and everyone has a good time!

Vintages on Central Park on Allure and Harmony was great and a great choice if you had it to yourselves rather than being judged if you went into the DL with your mam and dad.

Sent from my Kestrel using Forums mobile app