Four Points by Sheraton French Quarter

Raxter54

DW and I will be arriving a day early for our cruise on the Serenade at the end of February. Does anyone know if they have a place for guests to park? Using Google Earth I don't see any open spaces for parking around the hotel...

DW and I will be arriving a day early for our cruise on the Serenade at the end of February. Does anyone know if they have a place for guests to park? Using Google Earth I don't see any open spaces for parking around the hotel...

I think their parking is in an interior courtyard off Toulouse Street?? I've never stayed here, but have walked by several times. Probably valet parking, and most likely $30-$40ish per night (I would guess).

I think their parking is in an interior courtyard off Toulouse Street?? I've never stayed here, but have walked by several times. Probably valet parking, and most likely $30-$40ish per night (I would guess).

I e-mailed the hotel about this. The parking is in an interior courtyard/garage. Cost is $30 per night and is first come/first serve. There are other parking garages in the vicinity, but cost is usually higher and not as convenient. DW and I will be arriving in the AM, so hopefully will be able to snag a spot...

This is not a very in and out type of area, so plan on leaving your car in place till you depart. This is not your typical suburban 4P

Thanks for the advice. We plan on walking around the French Quarter in the morning/early afternoon, then walk over to Canal Street and catch the St Charles streetcar over to the Garden District for the afternoon. We've already ordered our Jazzy Passes for the streetcars :)