Backstreet Boys Cruise

cketz1

Hello all. I unfortunately did not sign up for th BSB Cruise but am booking a cabin on my own to save a lot of money and wondered if any of you knew where they would be putting the actual Backstreet Boys. I wasnt sure if the Carnival Destiny had Owners Suites that they would be put in, if they would block off the Spa deck or if they would be put in the Grand Suites on the Empress Deck. If any of you have ever been on a cruise where there are famous people do you have any insight as to where they stayed? Thanks so much. Any information would be helpfull.

Hello all. I unfortunately did not sign up for th BSB Cruise but am booking a cabin on my own to save a lot of money and wondered if any of you knew where they would be putting the actual Backstreet Boys. I wasnt sure if the Carnival Destiny had Owners Suites that they would be put in, if they would block off the Spa deck or if they would be put in the Grand Suites on the Empress Deck. If any of you have ever been on a cruise where there are famous people do you have any insight as to where they stayed? Thanks so much. Any information would be helpfull.

Really the backstreet boys?Who cares about them the are like such old news like they weren't even that great 10 years ago....maybe if they were actually famous like the Jonas Brothers I would understand!

Really the backstreet boys?Who cares about them the are like such old news like they weren't even that great 10 years ago....maybe if they were actually famous like the Jonas Brothers I would understand!

Apparently the OP cares, otherwise they wouldn't be asking. How incredibly rude and condescending.

If I wanted to be a total jerk -- much like you -- I would mock your liking of the Jonas Brothers, but I'm assuming you're either a preteen girl who hasn't the sense to know what a rude creature you're being, or a middle-aged woman obsessed with a bunch of teenage boys, which is terminally creepy.

Apparently the OP cares, otherwise they wouldn't be asking. How incredibly rude and condescending.

If I wanted to be a total jerk -- much like you -- I would mock your liking of the Jonas Brothers, but I'm assuming you're either a preteen girl who hasn't the sense to know what a rude creature you're being, or a middle-aged woman obsessed with a bunch of teenage boys, which is terminally creepy.

Hey, I'm Middle-aged. :D LOL---- I guess this is a bonus when you have teenagers; you get the heads-up on the latest music and fads.

Hey, I'm Middle-aged. :D LOL----

I have nothing against the middle-aged. I'm creeped out by middle-aged women who are obsessed with the Jonas Brothers. It's one of the myriad of things that creep me out.

I should have added that not to long ago there was a thread about " The Richard Simmons Cruise" lots of folks got a bashing for wanting to be a part of that, SO, just do what you enjoy and don't worry about what other people will think. What's that saying? Different strokes for different folks. Go have a great time!!

I'm still waiting for the Buffett cruise. I want to be a part of that.

I have nothing against the middle-aged. I'm creeped out by middle-aged women who are obsessed with the Jonas Brothers. It's one of the myriad of things that creep me out.

I know what you are saying, and agree. I remember back when my daughter was younger, we had a neighbor (middle-aged) that went bonkers to win tickets to a Brittany Spears concert!! :eek: Way over-the-top. So yes, this is creepy.

uber Kreepy

:eek:

I thought being a "Cougar" was socially acceptable these days.:confused:

Although I could care less about The Back Street Boys or Jonas Brothers, I will point out that BSB has outsold the Jonas Brothers 37 million to 8 million in album sales. That would make BSB far more famous and popular than Jonas Brothers. Sorry to burst your bubble.

I believe the question was....where do the celebs stay when they are on a ship? What section of the ship? Not who is better BSB or Jonas Brothers.

I believe the topic changed when someone got snotty.

As to the OP's question, it depends on the act. I'm pretty sure the Bare Naked Ladies did the entire Bare Naked Cruise on-board. I believe John Mayer did as well. I know some acts will join up with the group for a special concert at one of the ports, so it really depends more on the act than anything else. *IF* the act is on board, expect very heavy security. (I once worked for the fanclub for a rock act. They considered doing something like this, fanclub only cruise but balked at it due to the high cost for the fans as well as the security issues.)

I know the NKOTB cruise the guys stayed on the ship so I'd imagine BSB would stay in the owners suite or a couple of suites. Have a blast I wish I could go I may not be a teeny bopper anymore but I still love me some AJ :)

Hello all. I unfortunately did not sign up for th BSB Cruise but am booking a cabin on my own to save a lot of money

OP:

Keep in mind that if you book a cabin on you own, you will NOT be able to attend any of the activities onboard related to the Backstreet Boys. You may not even be able to book a cabin on your own if it's a full ship charter.

In order to participate, you MUST book through the group/travel agency that put the cruise together. You're paying a higher price to book through them because they've added the cost of performances and additional perks.

By the way, I'd rather go on the Backstreet Boys cruise than on the Elvis cruise! :eek:

how old are you? grow up

I know the NKOTB cruise the guys stayed on the ship so I'd imagine BSB would stay in the owners suite or a couple of suites. Have a blast I wish I could go I may not be a teeny bopper anymore but I still love me some AJ :)

LOL you go girll. AJ is awesome but Nick is my favorite.. and thank you all for sticking up for me regarding the rude Jonas Brothers comment. I dont care for the Jonas Brothers but I would never say something that rude especially if someone is just asking a question trying to get information. I really appreciate all your feedback. I am definitely staying in an inside cabin.. so either on the empress deck across from the Grand Suites or on the Lido deck. Which one do you all recommend? Thanks again

Well, curiousity killed the cat, so I googled the Backstreet Boys cruise.

Not only is it true that there IS a Backstreet Boys cruise, but apparently, after all these years, they still have quite a following. It's not until December and it's already sold out!

Although I could care less about The Back Street Boys or Jonas Brothers, I will point out that BSB has outsold the Jonas Brothers 37 million to 8 million in album sales. That would make BSB far more famous and popular than Jonas Brothers. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Everyone in this room is now goofier for having read that. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

billy%20madison.jpg

LOL...just joking....:p:rolleyes:

Yes I think the Cruise sold out within like a week or less.. I called and they have over 200 people on the wait list but the cruise itself is not completely booked. THey were selling the cheapest ticket for $894 for an inside with bunks and I can book a normal looking inside for like $264 p/p.

I don't know where they'd be staying, but I know where I'd be staying.....off the ship. Hey oh!

Lol I was telling someone else that earlier.. it is going to suck if you dont like the band and dont want to be around all day girls going crazy stuff.. Becuase I called Carnival and asked "Is there anything happening becuase there arent that many rooms left" and the guy said no.. so they are kind of misleading people.

Archived