Fury, Parasailing, Weather Policy and Canellations

DontTreadOnMe

I was thinking of booking directly with Fury to do a parasailing trip first thing in the morning so that I could wander around for the rest of the day. But their Weather Policy is giving me pause. It states:

Weather Policy

Fury tours will not depart in unsafe weather conditions. The Captain will assess the weather and should the Captain determine that the conditions are unsafe to run the tour, the tour may be postponed or it will be canceled. Every effort will be made to reschedule your tour during your stay. If you are unable to re-schedule your tour, you will have the option of receiving a voucher for a future trip.

The last sentence is the one causing concern. If you can't reschedule you get a voucher. I am only their for part of one day. Seems that I could get saddled with a relatively worthless voucher that would require returning to this port of call on a future sailing.

Anyone have any information on cruise-specific policies?

Thanks.

I've spoken to them. Over the phone they tell me that I can get a full refund if it can't be rescheduled. However, their TERMS do NOT state that. I am looking for some real-world experience of someone who has been through this.

I've had guests visiting who received a full refund due to canceled trips that could not be rescheduled. Fury is the biggest watersport company here and a lot of their business is from Cruise Ship passengers. I can't imagine them doing anything to put that at risk. If you are concerned, why not ask the person you spoke to to send you an email confirming your conversation?