New to Carnival with a few questions

1. How much is it to eat at supper club?

2. How can you find out the exact prices of excursions offered through Carnival? On their website they give an approximate.

3. We will be traveling with 3 children ages 6,7 and 11. How is the kids program? We are a little nervous due to our youngest diagnosed with autism but very high functioning. He just needs verbal prompting and sometimes attention span is short.

Thanks ,

Sabrina

2. How can you find out the exact prices of excursions offered through Carnival? On their website they give an approximate.

3. We will be traveling with 3 children ages 6,7 and 11. How is the kids program? We are a little nervous due to our youngest diagnosed with autism but very high functioning. He just needs verbal prompting and sometimes attention span is short.

Thanks ,

Sabrina

1......$30 per person

2......Check webshots and cruiseclues shipstips(their home page just pick you ship for tons of info/photos http://cruiseclues.com/ ) ....people like myself scan in the papers from their sailings

3....My 7 year old LOVES the camp program my older boy does more with friends he makes on his own.......I think the family section has had some great threads on traveling with a child with autism.http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=49&order=desc&daysprune=100

Thanks ,

Sabrina

If you're cruise is registerd on carnivals website they let you book excursions online. When you go to book excursions it shows the current price. I'd rather investigate the price directly through carnival than to rely on word of mouth or look on an unrelated site because the prices can and do change.

We are a little nervous due to our youngest diagnosed with autism but very high functioning. He just needs verbal prompting and sometimes attention span is short.

Thanks ,

Sabrina

Sabrina,

I suggest you do a search for post by a user "LHP". You can do this by going to the top and click on search. On the right side is where you can put in a posters name. LHP cruises regular with her Autistic child. One post in particular you might wish to look at is..................

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=693373

Im sure there are other posts that may help you as well. If you have specific questions, Im sure they dont mind if you contact them or at least post a question to them. They live somewhere near me, but I dont know them personally.

Enjoy your cruise!:D

Archived