Sample Menu for Carnival Destiny?

Rebecca27

Some friends and I are taking a cruise next January (11 months I have to wait!!!) and we have decided on a 5 night Caribbean cruise on the Destiny to Grand Turk, Half Moon Bay and Nassau.

I've sailed with Royal Caribbean 4 times now and while I do love them, I found the menu to be basically the same on 3 different ships over 3 years, so I'm looking forward to some different menu selections from another cruise line.

Does anyone have any menus for the Destiny so I know what to expect?

Also, if you have any experience with the Destiny I'd love to hear about it. I have been on RC Mariner, Navigator and Sovereign.

Some friends and I are taking a cruise next January (11 months I have to wait!!!) and we have decided on a 5 night Caribbean cruise on the Destiny to Grand Turk, Half Moon Bay and Nassau.

I've sailed with Royal Caribbean 4 times now and while I do love them, I found the menu to be basically the same on 3 different ships over 3 years, so I'm looking forward to some different menu selections from another cruise line.

Also, if you have any experience with the Destiny I'd love to hear about it. I have been on RC Mariner, Navigator and Sovereign.

Hi,

We're doing this cruise in October. Apparently it's a new itinerary, beginning in the fall, so you won't find any exact menus until then. I have read that Carnival ships have the same menus for all, but I can't imagine eating the same food on all the ships. I've only been on Carnival 1 other time, so there are a lot of others who have more knowledge on the menus.

I sailed Princess in Oct 07 and they had an email address, where you could request the menus, but I haven't heard that Carnival has the same.

Hi,

We're doing this cruise in October. Apparently it's a new itinerary, beginning in the fall, so you won't find any exact menus until then. I have read that Carnival ships have the same menus for all, but I can't imagine eating the same food on all the ships. I've only been on Carnival 1 other time, so there are a lot of others who have more knowledge on the menus.

I sailed Princess in Oct 07 and they had an email address, where you could request the menus, but I haven't heard that Carnival has the same.

:cool: :cool: I have sailed on three different ships with Carnival and they all have basically the same menu with some minor variations. If you go to the Fun Ship site and go to the very bottom of the page. The last line is an area FAQs click on that, go to dining options. It will have a 7 day sample menu. Certainly is enough variety for me. Cindy:cool: :cool:

This will be a different set up because Destiny does not start doing it's 4 and 5 night schedule until September of this year. All menuse are the same basiclly. But with different amount of nights 3-4-5-6-7-8-12-14 they set them up different. For a sample of a five night cruise I'd go to www.cruiseclues.com and look for a Carnival ship (like Immagination, Inspiration or Sensation, Elation) to see what they look like. Go to that site and click on menus and go from there.

If you want to get a broad idea try this...

http://www.zydecocruiser.com/free07/menus.htm

• 3 years later...

I'll be onboard the Destiny in 6 short days (yay!). I can always take pictures of the menu in the MDR every evening so you can get an idea of what they offer. By the way, I'll be on a 5 day trip with her.

Archived