Horseback in Barbados...please

BostonRedsoxMA

Would like to do an independent horseback riding tour in Barbados and looking for reviews and contacts.Thank you:)

Even tho you're a redsox fan and I'm still smarting from the world series a few years back, I'll share the info that I found... :)

I am also interested in a private horseback tour so I checked trip advisor and found ocean echo stables, web site: http://www.barbadoshorseriding.com/barbados-riding-tours.html

I e-mailed them and they got back to me the next day. We will be there on 4/14/12 and get back on the 18th so I'll post info here after I return.

• 3 weeks later...

We are back and I can report that this was the highlight of our trip. Ocean Echo Stables was great. We did a two hour ride through the country side to the beach, rode along the beach, then up a hillside, past a waterfall to an overlook. There were only two of us with two guides. Cost was $90 per person, they were waiting for us at the dock, gave a nice history of the island while we drove the 30 minutes to the stables. Then after the ride, we got a nice tour of island sights and (at our request) were dropped at a beach near the ship.

• 2 months later...

Archived