Epic- No Single Supplement!!!!

CarnivalSuperb

Back at the end of May and the beginning of June, when I was pricing The Epic out of Barcelona , there was no Supplement for singles through all Cabins ie Balcony wasn't double price.

Does anybody no if there was a promotion, do NCL often have this policy?

I checked the GETAWAY for the month of September on Friday and there isn't a single supplement in place. Price for 1 in a balcony cabins was about the same price as being in a studio cabin.

*These lower fares don't show in the initial pricing grid when you select one guest, you have to get to the cabin selection page to see the actual prices.

When I was looking at prices for the Transatlantic back in April it was virtually the same price for a single occupancy balcony as for a studio - I chose the balcony!

Did you book recently?

Sent from my iPad

I checked the GETAWAY for the month of September on Friday and there isn't a single supplement in place. Price for 1 in a balcony cabins was about the same price as being in a studio cabin.

*These lower fares don't show in the initial pricing grid when you select one guest, you have to get to the cabin selection page to see the actual prices.

YES, I've noticed this lately. You look at the grid and think the price hasn't gone down, but then do a mock booking anyway and see it's dramatically lower than what was shown on the grid. I'm on the Getaway on 8/30 and noticed today that what I initially paid for an oceanview (then moved for free up to Balcony, then for free to mini-suite after price drops) I could now get a spa mini suite for $1 more. I called this evening to see if I could switch and they said it was a special and they couldn't extend it to my already-paid-for fare, but offered me $100 OBC instead, which I was perfectly fine with. Some killer deals right now if you've got the flexibility to travel in the next few weeks.

Did you book recently?

Sent from my iPad

No, I booked last year for the TA in April. I liked travelling on my own (and with others!) and no single supp will be a big deciding factor for me when I choose another cruise.