Cruise Critic promoting Capt Geir-Arnes Cruise blog!

Host Dan

• 1 month later...

So, what does one do if unable to sleep? Well, browsing through Captain G-A's photo website is the answer, and no, I don't mean putting me back to sleep. Why the first picture I saw was of our Paul and Norm at their early morning exercising on the '06 Legend crossing to FLL. Great fun to see places where I have been and where hope to go in the future.

Lots of familiar faces, both cruisers and crew.

You know, it's like looking through the camp album.

Now if I could only remember the Camp Seabourn song.

Hi Dan,

In browsing Capt Geir-Arne's website - which IS incredible and a HUGE THANK YOU to him for all of his hard work so the rest of us can live vicariously whilst on land - I see what appear to be double wide lounge chairs with pillows on deck. Are those going to be similar to the SeaDream Balinese beds where you can reserve them and sleep on deck under the stars? If so - YAHOO!!!! I've always wanted to try sleeping on deck, aka 'CRUISE CAMPING'... So civilized this way, with champagne delivered to you in your jammies - hee hee.

• 3 months later...

OK, when will Captain G-A be back taking more photos? I do enjoy going back through some of the older ones, seeing new friends and beautiful locations.

But, I need more and I need it now!

Cruise Critic is promoting several crew member blogs, including Capt Geir-Arne's blog and photo gallery! Host Dan

THANKS for the link! Nice pictures. It helps us see some of the sights and sites for this summer when we do our first visit to the Baltics. It really helps in being prepared and planning ahead. We won't be on Seabourn for this trip after doing the Spirit in 2006 for the Greek Isles and Turkish Coast, but we'll try to "get by" with Crystal. Terry in Ohio

• 2 weeks later...

Archived