Girl's Thread :) Single women, on which ship and when are you going?

Ajkcruiser

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
In 2013 I'll be taking my first solo cruise for my birthday; as no can go with me in August. I haven't nailed down the cruise line yet but it will certainly be going somewhere warm!:)

Hi,

Going on Breakaway in August, did you select a crusi yet?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi I might be traveling solo July 4, 2013 on the Elation out of NOLA. Might = BFFs mom had a fall and she might have to stay home and care for her. I'm excited, nervous and anxious all at the same time. Really hoping my BFF can go with me. And I would rather go alone then find someone else this late in the game. 2 weeks YES!!!

I am traveling solo in two weeks to Alaska on Celebrity Millennium. I am so excited. It is my first time solo but not my first cruise. Is anyone else going solo. I know some people from my role call are traveling with a group and are single, but they are still with a group. I am looking for anyone who is solo like I am going to be.

Carnival Splendor on 26 June 2014 to St Thomas VI, San Juan Puerto and to Grand Turk. This will be my third cruise (all solo).

Do you enjoy solo or do you have friends who don't travel with you? I have friends who are married or those with little cash for travel so I have just decided to travel alone for the first time. My one travel partner has no interest in some of my destinations so these are my solo plans for now. Just wondering what people are doing.

Do you enjoy solo or do you have friends who don't travel with you? I have friends who are married or those with little cash for travel so I have just decided to travel alone for the first time. My one travel partner has no interest in some of my destinations so these are my solo plans for now. Just wondering what people are doing.

Speaking for myself, I am traveling solo in October for the first time for the same reasons. Some of my single friends don't have the money right now, and some are waiting until they are in a relationship to go on a cruise. (That one I completely do NOT understand.) So, I decided to get on these boards and meet people. I booked my singles group cruise through a travel agency which helps because they have their own groups on Facebook.

Speaking for myself, I am traveling solo in October for the first time for the same reasons. Some of my single friends don't have the money right now, and some are waiting until they are in a relationship to go on a cruise. (That one I completely do NOT understand.) So, I decided to get on these boards and meet people. I booked my singles group cruise through a travel agency which helps because they have their own groups on Facebook.

I wish I could travel at more times during the year. I teach, so traveling is around that calendar. Mostly summer, although I have worked many summers. Just a few more years before I retire and will have. The freedom to travel more. Glad to see there are other women who travel like I do.

I enjoy traveling solo and I have friends who are married, those with little cash for travel and those who just don't want to go on a cruise. Because I travel solo I don't have to worry about waking someone when I return to or leave the stateroom. I also don't have to wait for or share the bathroom. I say go for it, you will not be sorry.

I enjoy traveling solo and I have friends who are married, those with little cash for travel and those who just don't want to go on a cruise. Because I travel solo I don't have to worry about waking someone when I return to or leave the stateroom. I also don't have to wait for or share the bathroom. I say go for it, you will not be sorry.

Leaving tomorrow for my first solo. Can't wait! Let you know how it was when I get back.