What are those things you hang around your neck to carry cards/cash?

CruzAllNight

I think you mean the water wallet. It's hung from around your neck with a lanyard. They are available from a variety of sources, including the cruise ship when you board. If you want a bigger selection or want one quickly, try a local scuba diving shop, or on line at http://www.leisurepro.com

DH and bought one at REI. We actually went into the store; they have a wider variety and many different sizes and colors, including clear colors. The thing that I liked about it is you can put your credit cards and cash in it and it will float in water. It has a rubber gasket that keeps water out. Take a look.

http://www.rei.com/online/store/ProductDisplay?storeId=8000&catalogId=40000008000&productId=62227&parent_category_rn=4501504&vcat=REI_SEARCH

The lanyards you can get at Walmart for a couple of dollars. Look in the jewelry dept. where the key chains are.

We have neck wallets that you can get in travel depts. of many stores. They're made of cloth attached to a neck string, and, depending on what you're wearing, can be worn under your shirt.

Try a ski shop.

This is where we found ours. I love it. A place for ID/ship card...and a zippered area for cash, etc....while in port. We also keep a folded map of the ship in there.

I'm (I won't speak for my DH) always getting lost.

We use the "dive wallets". You can find them online (google search "dive wallet") or buy them on the ship ($5-7). They are thin, hang from your neck and enough room for cash, credit card & sea pass for 2 people. They are thin enough that I wear it under my shirt (no one knows it's there) and is water proof. I swim in the pools and ocean with it, wear it snorkeking etc.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived