UK Reviews of the Week by Calton, lee8553, and Broadhurstbob

CCHelp

Every Thursday, we'll randomly select three cruise reviews to feature here! Plus, we'll send each member a Cruise Critic logo item. We hope they enjoy it!

Thomson Spirit Spirit 3rd to 10th July by Calton Raffles bar usually had a singer and then Strum jam. We and lots of other people danced the night away to Strum jam. They were very good. A big hello to all the people who danced with the two of us. Continue reading... Spirit 3rd to 10th July

Magellan Glad I Ignored the Naysayers by lee8553 Like many posters I was originally put off by negative reviews, but luckily a friend had just travelled on Marco Polo & enjoyed, so I thought in for a penny! The fact it would cost me more (as a solo passenger) to do a 7 night cruise with another line to Norway in an inside cabin, (I had an oceanview) probably swung it for me. Continue reading... Glad I Ignored the Naysayers

Caribbean Princess Caribbean Princess, British Isles by Broadhurstbob Although we have been to some of the ports of call before, the idea of sailing right round the British Isles appealed to us. It was a chance to get to places that would be difficult or costly to get to. It was also a chance to visit several distilleries. This was to be a cruise of two parts, the good bit and the bit when my wife caught a nasty dose of flu, I’ll be including a review of the Medical Centre (that’s a first). Continue reading... Caribbean Princess, British Isles

Why not share your own cruise stories by writing and submitting your review! Your could be featured, and *you* could receive some logo stuff before your next cruise!

Write a Cruise Review

Edited by CC Help Michell