Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!
1. We were there in March, don't know if the weather is different in December. It was in the 90s every day and humid.
2. There was a cart where one could buy sandwiches, soda, and snacks. If there was a restaurant, we didn't find it.
3. I'll try to look this up when I'm back home. Can't remember off the top of my head.
Costa Rica is amazing. You'll have a great trip.
2014 Caribbean Princess Western Caribbean
2012 Dawn Princess Australia Solar Eclipse
2011 NG Islander Galapagos & Machu Picchu
2010 Windstar Costa Rica
2009 Victoria Prince Yangtze River Solar Eclipse
2006 Clipper Odyssey Viet Nam
2004 Radisson Diamond Turkey & Greek Isles Transit of Venus
2002 Radisson Hanseatic Antarctica & South Georgia
2001 Windstar Virgin Islands
1999 Sky Princess Baltic Sea Solar Eclipse
1998 Radisson Paul Gauguin Tahiti
1996 Star Princess Alaska
1. Temperatures should be 80s-90s with little to no rain
2. There are some stands and food carts but nothing substantial or special.
3. The departure tax is $26 . You cannot use credit cards.
Which sailing are you on? We're on the 12/19 sailing.