What to do in Falmouth for two senior citizens?

jkgourmet

DH and I are taking the Divina and would like to get off the ship at Falmouth for awhile. Ship excursions are not usually our thing, but we might be interested in forming a small group with others on our roll call.

We are both seniors, with bad knees, so hiking and long walking tours are not our thing anymore. I love the water and the beach, and I was looking at Secret Falls trips, but DH isn't a very good swimmer so I'm concerned that he might not enjoy it. He is good with sitting on the beach for maybe half a day so that I get to swim in salt water while he has a few beers. We are also always interested in a good lunch of local food (not touristy places) while in port.

Suggestions most appreciated!

DH and I are taking the Divina and would like to get off the ship at Falmouth for awhile. Ship excursions are not usually our thing, but we might be interested in forming a small group with others on our roll call.

We are both seniors, with bad knees, so hiking and long walking tours are not our thing anymore. I love the water and the beach, and I was looking at Secret Falls trips, but DH isn't a very good swimmer so I'm concerned that he might not enjoy it. He is good with sitting on the beach for maybe half a day so that I get to swim in salt water while he has a few beers. We are also always interested in a good lunch of local food (not touristy places) while in port.

Suggestions most appreciated!

Check into Rafting on the Martha Brae. Pretty cool experience!!

If you would like to go to a beach we enjoyed Doctors Cave beach. They have food/drink service on the beach and loungers to rent and the water is clear and beautiful.

I personally did not like the Martha Brae rafting although many seem to enjoy it. I thought it was boring and it was hot and we got eaten my mosquitos.