Unlimited Internet on the Allure of the Seas

scottct1

Just got on board the Allure of the Seas (We have an Owners suite which is AWESOME!) and I was very happy to learn that Unlimited Internet Access is now available on the Allure for $149 a week.

With that package you can have one device connected at a time. I haven't figured out how to log out yet on my laptop so I can log in from my iphone. I tried the old http://1.1.1.1 but that is not working... anyone know how I log out?

Yippie this will save me a lot of $$$. :)

Just got on board the Allure of the Seas (We have an Owners suite which is AWESOME!) and I was very happy to learn that Unlimited Internet Access is now available on the Allure for $149 a week.

With that package you can have one device connected at a time. I haven't figured out how to log out yet on my laptop so I can log in from my iphone. I tried the old http://1.1.1.1 but that is not working... anyone know how I log out?

Yippie this will save me a lot of $$$. :)

As I am typing this I just got off the phone with RCI. My family has an OS booked on Oasis for next March and I was asking them to confirm this will be on Oasis too. Rep told me there are no flat fee - unlimited access packages available no matter what category you are booked.

Are you sure about this?

As I am typing this I just got off the phone with RCI. My family has an OS booked on Oasis for next March and I was asking them to confirm this will be on Oasis too. Rep told me there are no flat fee - unlimited access packages available no matter what category you are booked.

Are you sure about this?

For the sake of the OP I sure hope it is if he doesn't figure out how to log off.:D

Try calling again since all the reps don't always know what's going on,

They have several different packages.

$5.99 for a Half Hour Session, which can only be used in the internet cafe.

$8.99 for an Hour Session, also only available in the internet cafe.

$24.99 for a Daily Plan, with continuous access from time of purchase for a 24 hour period.

$69.99 for a Daily Family Plan, where you can use up to 4 devices to log in simultaneously.

$149.95 for the Cruise Plan, which is unlimted access for the duration of the cruise.

$419.95 for the Weekly Family Plan which is Unlimited access for the duration of the cruise for 4 devices.

We have the Cruise Plan and can access the internet with different devices on the same plan, as long as only one is logged in at a time.

ETA: I don't believe this is a suite perk, as they didn't know we were booked in a suite when we were given the information.

I do have the brochure, and will try to upload it later.

Edited by scottct1

They have several different packages.

$5.99 for a Half Hour Session, which can only be used in the internet cafe.

$8.99 for an Hour Session, also only available in the internet cafe.

$24.99 for a Daily Plan, with continuous access from time of purchase for a 24 hour period.

$69.99 for a Daily Family Plan, where you can use up to 4 devices to log in simultaneously.

$149.95 for the Cruise Plan, which is unlimted access for the duration of the cruise.

$419.95 for the Weekly Family Plan which is Unlimited access for the duration of the cruise for 4 devices.

We have the Cruise Plan and can access the internet with different devices on the same plan, as long as only one is logged in at a time.

ETA: I don't believe this is a suite perk, as they didn't know we were booked in a suite when we were given the information.

I do have the brochure, and will try to upload it later.

Liking the sound of this unlimited package :D ...hopefully we will hear more on this soon...going on the Allure next Sunday for a B2B and the Critters have some special things happening on 12/2 sailing and it would be great to be able to post updates from the cruise. :D

Here is a photo of the flyer and a copy of the login Screen from my iPhone.

Haven't figured how to logout yet on my laptop... but each time I have logged in on my phone the internet has worked on my phone too. (My laptop was off.)

IMG_0971.jpg

And here is the other one...

http://www.satelliteguys.us/images/IMG_0973.jpg

As far as the unlimited drinks go, we don't drink so I haven't found out about that one.

And as far as our Owners Suite goes we like it so far. We are on the ship now. Our room is on the 10th floor. Room 10240 to be exact. Have not heard any noise here in the room so far tonight.

We are supposed to go see the show at the Aqua Theater but its kind of windy outside, wouldn't surprise me if they cancel it.

Haven't figured how to logout yet on my laptop... but each time I have logged in on my phone the internet has worked on my phone too. (My laptop was off.)

As far as the unlimited drinks go, we don't drink so I haven't found out about that one.

And as far as our Owners Suite goes we like it so far. We are on the ship now. Our room is on the 10th floor. Room 10240 to be exact. Have not heard any noise here in the room so far tonight.

We are supposed to go see the show at the Aqua Theater but its kind of windy outside, wouldn't surprise me if they cancel it.

Thank you so much for all the info :D

Hope you have a fantastic cruise on the Allure (my favourite ship):D

I was in an OS on the Allure's Inaugural...great cabin..fabulous balcony :D

IMG_0971.jpg

Awesome news on the Internet. Enjoy your cruise. We will be on Allure in January. Lets hope it is faster than before;)

Andrew

Looks like on some of the plans, your C&A coupon can be applied.........so Internet Discounts are as follows:

Gold Members ............ $5.00 USD credit or 10% off any internet package purchase (whichever amount is greater).

Platinum Members........$7.50 USD internet credit or 15% off any internet package purchase (whichever amount is greater).

Emerald Members........$10.00 USD internet credit or 15% off any internet package purchase (which ever amount is greater).

Diamond Members.........20% off any internet package purchase.

Diamond Plus & PC Members......... 25% off any internet package purchase.

Liking the sound of this unlimited package :D ...hopefully we will hear more on this soon...going on the Allure next Sunday for a B2B and the Critters have some special things happening on 12/2 sailing and it would be great to be able to post updates from the cruise. :D

Oh Lizzie...exciting that this would be able for you to send pictures of what you all are doing for the kids this trip

Oh Lizzie...exciting that this would be able for you to send pictures of what you all are doing for the kids this trip

Hey Cris, we have our special Crittermas Event/Meet & Mingle on December 3rd which is connected to our Project for the Labadee children so with a bit of luck...next week I shall be able to post some pics for you. :D

Can someone confirm if this is just for Allure and Oasis?

I will be on the Mariner in January. I know with the upgrades she just got she was wired for wifi. This would be so awesome as I am cruising with my mom and would love to be able to chat with my husband via Skype or just Instant Messenger instead of paying roaming rates with Sprint.

No it's to slow for Skype.

But usable for web surfing and checking mail.

FaceTime is choppy but works pretty well. Way cheaper than calling home, and a legit business expense for me. Just won't use the Internet to check emails;)