Really!?? Celebrity Website

not2old

:mad:I have just spent more than one half hour on the website trying to complete our online checkin and suddenly the site shuts down! This is the third time I have tried to enter our info and the site quits! Now, it says reservation is being modified and to try again in twenty minutes! Really, Celebrity???

I was trying to add shore excursions and the website just wasn't working. Called to book them. The woman who helped me was more than nice and it took no time at all. Can't believe how bad the website is but at least I've had good experiences with calling.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Ditto on the terrible website experiences. I was looking at old posts and it appears they have had website issues for a very long time - you would think they would want to fix these things. It's so frustrating to try to do anything related to our reservation!

Hi all,

Sorry for any issues. For immediate assistance with Online Check-in or account access please call 1-877-200-2897. For immediate Captain's Club Assistance call 1-800-760-0654 (U.S. or Canada), 0844 481 7687 (UK), 1-316-554-5961 (Outside U.S, Canada or UK).

Thank You!!! Now if the website could be fixed that would be perfect!!!

We cruise on three other lines and have never encountered anything like the Celebrity website. It's costing the company business. I dropped 2K on HAL excursions last week and had a problem buying anything on our Celebrity cruises. Trying to book excursions is very frustrating as site quits on you before transaction is complete. I've had to call TA twice as one of our reservations returns to "on hold for 24 hours" even though it's been booked for six months.

We cruise on three other lines and have never encountered anything like the Celebrity website. It's costing the company business. I dropped 2K on HAL excursions last week and had a problem buying anything on our Celebrity cruises. Trying to book excursions is very frustrating as site quits on you before transaction is complete. I've had to call TA twice as one of our reservations returns to "on hold for 24 hours" even though it's been booked for six months.

Does it ever quit when you're making a payment?

:mad:I have just spent more than one half hour on the website trying to complete our online checkin and suddenly the site shuts down! This is the third time I have tried to enter our info and the site quits! Now, it says reservation is being modified and to try again in twenty minutes! Really, Celebrity???

That's all I get and have gotten whenever I try. If you're going to modify my reservation, at least give me an upgrade!;)

Hi all,

Sorry for any issues. For immediate assistance with Online Check-in or account access please call 1-877-200-2897. For immediate Captain's Club Assistance call 1-800-760-0654 (U.S. or Canada), 0844 481 7687 (UK), 1-316-554-5961 (Outside U.S, Canada or UK).

May I thank you for remembering that Celebrity have customers outside the USA and Canada. I am only too ready to complain when we are forgotten.

Does it ever quit when you're making a payment?

I was told directly by Celebrity not to post payments on line because to many customers had issues with Celebrity's system not posting the payments properly. Best to call. Good luck.

Hi all,

And if you are in Australia and sailing from Australia.

Hi all,

For those in the UK that don't get free 0844 numbers (which can cost a lot of money) 01932 834200 provided by the sayno website.