Hotel Question in San Juan

lexingtonave

Has anyone stayed at the Courtyard by Marriott in Isle Verde, Carolina. My daughter and her children are looking for a nice hotel for two days, post cruise. She has enough points to book this. Just looking for info from those who might have stayed there. Thanks.

I recomended Embasst suite in isla verde is the best in san Juan

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Well it's nice and I would stay there again. But there are lots of great hotels, Embassy Suites isn't necessarily "the best".......

Sorry I can't help with the Courtyard, we've always stayed at Hilton properties in San Juan.

Has anyone stayed at the Courtyard by Marriott in Isle Verde, Carolina. My daughter and her children are looking for a nice hotel for two days, post cruise. She has enough points to book this. Just looking for info from those who might have stayed there. Thanks.

Finally an answer to your question. We stayed 2 nights using points a this hotel. It was fine, nothing special but nicer than many other Courtyards we have seen.

The beach is lovely as is the pool with the swim up bar. We were given free drink coupons upon check-in and used them 'in' the pool bar.

Some of the rooms are far back from the ocean and the hotel is angled so the farther back you go the less of a view of the ocean you will have. That being said, my DH has good status with Marriott so we got a nice room almost at the front.

There was good Salsa music and dancing one of the nights we were there.

I would recommend it for a booking on points. You get good value for your points at this hotel.

Oh, and we found a bus .75 that took us all the way to OSJ.