MDR menus on Oasis/Allure

bren61

Does anyone know if the lasagna in the MDR is similar to Giovannis lasagna?

Is day 1 of the menu always Mojo, day 2 Saffron, day 3 Jasmine, day 4 Pimento, day 5 ****ake, day 6 Basil, day 7 Pomodoro? I was just wondering because Oasis & Allure's day 1 is different (Oasis leaves on a Saturday and Allure leaves on a Sunday) I didn't know if they have different menu schedules. The one I have in front of me starts with Sunday as day 1 MOJO for the Allure, so would Saturday be day 1 MOJO for the Oasis? I apologize if this doesn't make sense but we are doing a B2B Oasis/Allure and we will be making specialty restaurant reservations soon and I need to decide which days to make them for.

I would also appreciate any feedback on Ritas Cantina, Seafood Shack, or Vintages, what are some of your favorite menu items from these places and are they worth the extra ala carte costs? We are doing a dining pkg on the Allure (Chops, Giovannis, and Samba) but would like to fit a couple of these restaurants in while we are on the Oasis.

• 3 weeks later...

Is day 1 of the menu always Mojo, day 2 Saffron, day 3 Jasmine, day 4 Pimento, day 5 ****ake, day 6 Basil, day 7 Pomodoro? I was just wondering because Oasis & Allure's day 1 is different (Oasis leaves on a Saturday and Allure leaves on a Sunday) I didn't know if they have different menu schedules. The one I have in front of me starts with Sunday as day 1 MOJO for the Allure, so would Saturday be day 1 MOJO for the Oasis? I apologize if this doesn't make sense but we are doing a B2B Oasis/Allure and we will be making specialty restaurant reservations soon and I need to decide which days to make them for.

I would also appreciate any feedback on Ritas Cantina, Seafood Shack, or Vintages, what are some of your favorite menu items from these places and are they worth the extra ala carte costs? We are doing a dining pkg on the Allure (Chops, Giovannis, and Samba) but would like to fit a couple of these restaurants in while we are on the Oasis.

Were u aware that RCI will pay for your hotel in between cruises? I read that somewhere else on CC.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1794547&highlight=rci+paying+for+hotel

:)

Were u aware that RCI will pay for your hotel in between cruises? I read that somewhere else on CC.

Yes, I was aware of that but thank you for bringing that to my attention in case I hadn't known. They are putting us up at the Fort Lauderdale Hilton Marina

Archived