Yesterday was a GREAT day!

Yesterday, we were finally able to do the double digit dance! On December 21, 2013. we booked B2B cruises on the Carnival Glory - October 18th and 25th. We are leaving home one day before we board the ship. YAHOO!

While checking Carnival's web page yesterday, I noticed that the cost for the balcony cabin was less than what we paid, so I called and was able to get a credit on our final payment for a difference of $176.79! We are SOOO happy. OK, the difference is not all that big, but I figure anything is better than nothing. You can bet that I'll be checking the site every day until final payment!

Edited by CrazyCanuckCruzer

Yesterday, we were finally able to do the double digit dance! On December 21, 2013. we booked B2B cruises on the Carnival Glory - October 18th and 25th. We are leaving home one day before we board the ship. YAHOO!

While checking Carnival's web page yesterday, I noticed that the cost for the balcony cabin was less than what we paid, so I called and was able to get a credit on our final payment for a difference of $176.79! We are SOOO happy. OK, the difference is not all that big, but I figure anything is better than nothing. You can bet that I'll be checking the site every day until final payment!

WTG! That's a nice surprise. I just love to read good news. Hope you have a great B2B cruise.

I see that you said you were going to check for price drops everyday til final payment. If you booked early saver you will get price drops up to two days before sailing. If i am wrong someone please say so.

We are also on your first cruise and doing the double digit dance today.... We booked back in Oct of last year while on the Conquest........

I see that you said you were going to check for price drops everyday til final payment. If you booked early saver you will get price drops up to two days before sailing. If i am wrong someone please say so.

Carnival told me just the other day that I could only get discounts til my final payment was made. Then Im locked in at the present price.

Carnival told me just the other day that I could only get discounts til my final payment was made. Then Im locked in at the present price.

If you are booked early saver you can get price drops up until 2 days prior to your cruise.

• 2 weeks later...

Score!