Captain Dag

dougburns

Surely thought he would have been upgraded to one of the newer ships by now.

Only, I would have thought, if there was a vacancy. I am not sure if any of the older Captains are about to retire, but obviously with a further 6 available with the sale of the small ships it might be a problem.

Does anyone know if there are any retirements coming up? Or Captains thinking of leaving Seabourn?

I am currently on the Legend

I had dinner last night with Captain Andrew Pedder he gets off on the 27th August and Captain Dag gets on to take over.

Andrew Pedder will do the last Legend trip and hand over to Windstar,he will then go to one of the larger ships.

Edited by Mr Luxury

Very pleased to hear that Captain Pedder will be staying with Seabourn on one of the larger ships - he is quite a star in a very understated way.

He's a super chap.

We have known him a long time he was on QE2 and funnily enough used to work for Windstar who have bought the smaller Seabourn ships.

He's also not a bad guitarist.

Marcie

If a Captains position should open on one of the 3 'Big Sisters I am thinking Capt. Dag would be moving from the Legend ~however, I can not think of any of the (6 total) Masters that are or will be retiring, etc.

I have many Sailor friends that will be Crossing with Capt. Dag on the Legend in Oct. ~I know it will be a fun, fun TA. Wish I could join them.

Hugs~

Martita B

I am currently on the Legend

I had dinner last night with Captain Andrew Pedder he gets off on the 27th August and Captain Dag gets on to take over.

Andrew Pedder will do the last Legend trip and hand over to Windstar,he will then go to one of the larger ships.

is it rude to ask if he is still with that lovely woman (i forget her name) that he was with a couple of years ago?

Blimey Lux, this is not like you.....missing the gossip here!

Hope you've all had a wonderful voyage on the Legend :)

Yes thanks,

A good trip,we arrived in London this morning.Julie(frantic36) is still on board doing the British Isles then back to London.

Going back on for dinner when the legend returns to London on the 10th Sept.

Yes thanks,

A good trip,we arrived in London this morning.Julie(frantic36) is still on board doing the British Isles then back to London.

Going back on for dinner when the legend returns to London on the 10th Sept.

Hope we get to meet you then as we board when Julie gets off. I have to know whether to put a good bottle of wine in my suitcase for you.