Mini Bar??????

I see the Vista Suites(aft wraps) on the Spirit have mini bars. What does that mean? Is it stocked? and if so with what and what are the prices?

Its a little refrigerator in the room filled with a few alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages. They keep them locked unless you ask the room steward to open it for you. I believe there are also a few snacks in there as well.

I can't specifically list the contents for you since I have never had them open one.

I see the Vista Suites(aft wraps) on the Spirit have mini bars. What does that mean? Is it stocked? and if so with what and what are the prices?

They have them on the Conquest class ships as well. We remove the contents and put our own stuff in. I don't know what the prices are far other that it is way too expensive.

The only thing we used was the 1 Litre bottle of water, which was $3.95 plus 15% gratuity.

Archived