Cosol Tours-water taxi back to ship?

wicruisin

We are interested in booking a tour with Cosol next March. Most posters agree that the bus ride back to the pier is long, but some mention a boat ride or a water taxi. Is there a way to boat back rather than bus? I know Spencer Ambrose has this option; we did it two years ago-does Cosol? Or is there an independent operator?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 1 month later...
OP any update? I just booked Cosol and they said it's a water taxi back. We have a beach/snorkeling time between the Pitons and water taxi back.

If it's a water taxi back, either you've made special arrangements or he's changed his tour plan.

Just checked on his website and no mention of a water taxi back. :confused: He's increased his price by $10, but otherwise it's the same tour we did in March.

I am booked with Cosol in a few weeks. I sent them an email today to verify and they will take you from the beach back to the pier in a water taxi for an additional $60.

Per person?:eek:

Just took Cosol's tour a week ago. There is a water taxi that takes you to the beach between the pitons but it does NOT take you back to the ship. I'm glad we took the tour as it was our first time in St. Lucia but it was a VERY long day in the van and if I go back I would not do it again. The beach inbetween the pitons was disgusting too. It smelled like fish and there were were a bunch of dead fish outside of the roped off area. A local told us there was a problem with fireworms and it was killing the fish on that beach. St. Lucia was our least favorite port on the Valor itinerary.

I am booked with Cosol in a few weeks. I sent them an email today to verify and they will take you from the beach back to the pier in a water taxi for an additional $60.

Hi, I e mailed cosol and booked for next March. After reading these posts I e mailed and asked if we could return to ship by water taxi and he said yes but quoted $150 for 2 people. Seems a lot of money

• 4 weeks later...

Excellent! We are booked on the land and sea tour through Herod's. We contacted him through his website and he responded within a week.

We are getting excited and the cruise is a long way away!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums