Cabin questions on Newer AMA ships

stipmom

If I book the last cabin in the row that is next to the stairway and elevator will I hear a lot of noise from the people using them or is there something separating the cabins from the public area?this is on the cello deck.

If I book the last cabin in the row that is next to the stairway and elevator will I hear a lot of noise from the people using them or is there something separating the cabins from the public area?this is on the cello deck.

This would not be my first choice as there can be a good bit of activity in this area, especially when people are waiting to get off the boat for excursions. We prefer to be more mid ship and book the C category cabins that are closest to the center.

On my AMA cruise on Amalegro, the area on the upper deck was used by the CD as her office. There was a desk and couple of chairs there. There was no divider, just the cabin wall. I agree with caviargal, this would not be my favourite spot.

Thanks everyone. I thought that that cabin would be a problem but it was the only one in that category available. My courtesy hold on the AB expire tomorrow. I guess I will keep that one and enjoy the extra space

Archived