Southwest Airlines, schedule past June

SW usually only schedules about 90 days in advance, but I'm not sure if that's always true. They do have some really great deals (they just had a 72-hour special which ended on 10/29, but with limited travel windows. Got a great deal BHM - PDX r/t for $174.00) You can call SWA at 1-800-435-9792, or get on their website. They have a call-back system, so you don't have to wait on hold. Great deals, but you have to be vigilant and monitor. Last Spring, I was on-line trying to book another special, and they increased the return date by two weeks while I was on-line.

For those that are in the know, when will SWA extend their reservation schedule past the end of May/first of June?

Tim

They post this on their website: "Now accepting reservations through May 7, 2010. On December 15, we will open our schedule for sale through August 13, 2010. This date is subject to change! Please check back frequently."

Edit: To find this on your own, go to Southwest's website and click on "Travel Tools" and the page opens up that has this information.

They post this on their website: "Now accepting reservations through May 7, 2010. On December 15, we will open our schedule for sale through August 13, 2010. This date is subject to change! Please check back frequently."

Edit: To find this on your own, go to Southwest's website and click on "Travel Tools" and the page opens up that has this information.

Goodness, I couldn't find this info this morning. I even looked in Travel Tools...I guess not very well. Thank You!

THANKS for the tip and all the other help everyone!!!

Tim

Archived