Best way to spend our 2 days in Bora Bora

priddiscats

We are on the upcoming Oct 7 PG 11 day cruise to Society and Cook Islands. I have most of the cruise days planned out but I can't decide on the best excursion options for our 2 days on Bora Bora. I would appreciate suggestions from any of the experienced cruisers who have been sharing their knowledge on this Board.

We've been there 5 times on the ship. On the first day I would do the Pure Snorkeling excursion by Reef Expeditions. You will be done by about 1:00 pm. You can then be dropped off at Bloody Mary's if you want to check that box (I did this for my first time this past July and I would not do it again, nothing special) or do a little shopping at the pier after the excursion.

On the second day you can go to the PG motu or do a land excursion. I would probably do the motu.

This really depends on what experience floats your boat but in general you want to do water based excursions on Bora bora ..

Attached is one of my PDF handouts that give you some suggestions ;)

Prices have changed slightly but fairly close to what is one the handout ...

Best tours on bora bora.pdf

We're on this cruise too. Don't have anything planned on Bora Bora yet, because it will be our 6th trip. If you like the beach, do take advantage of the free beach afternoons at a motu. Lovely water, nice beach, quiet. Very laid back, not organized, like being on a desert island. And take your camera--great view of Bora Bora.

For ship's tours, we have done the 4x4 trip around the island, and often the Shark and Ray feeding (whatever they call it now.)

I'm not a fan of Bloody Mary's--was there on our first ever trip, for me it was a "shrug".