Anyone Having Problems Checking In Online??

bwelborn

For a few days my reservation has not had any links to shore excursions, dining packages, etc. Now I can't check in online. Every time I click on anything I get an error message.

I am more than a little concerned. Anyone else having problems with their reservation online?

For a few days my reservation has not had any links to shore excursions, dining packages, etc. Now I can't check in online. Every time I click on anything I get an error message.

I am more than a little concerned. Anyone else having problems with their reservation online?

Try using this link and see if you can successfully check in Countdown to Cruise Just fill out the information required on the right hand side of the page.

I keep getting the following message:

Due to inactivity, your session has timed out. For security reasons, if you were making any updates to your reservation, you will need to wait 15 minutes before retrieving your reservation again.

It has been like this for several days. I have not been able to access my documents that were issued a few days ago. I hope they get this issue fixed soon.

Due to inactivity, your session has timed out. For security reasons, if you were making any updates to your reservation, you will need to wait 15 minutes before retrieving your reservation again.

It has been like this for several days. I have not been able to access my documents that were issued a few days ago. I hope they get this issue fixed soon.

The link I provided in my post above should get you to your Cruise Documentation Page.

I too have been getting the same error - ever since I received the email that my cruise docs were ready.

The link Patti posted does work (and is the way the C&A rep I spoke with recommended I get my docs), however, that still does not get me into my cruises to look at/book shore excerusions, MTD reservations, drink packages, photo packages, etc....

Hopefully they get it fixed sooner than later! ;)

Dan.

Right now the link only goes to customer service. I can't even log in. Guess the system is shutting down early for Christmas!:rolleyes:

Make sure you are not logged into the website when trying to access the "Countdown to Cruise" link Patti posted above.

Dan.

Make sure you are not logged into the website when trying to access the "Countdown to Cruise" link Patti posted above.

Dan.

Good point. If one has logged in recently, then cookies might have to be cleared also.

I too have been getting the same error - ever since I received the email that my cruise docs were ready.

The link Patti posted does work (and is the way the C&A rep I spoke with recommended I get my docs), however, that still does not get me into my cruises to look at/book shore excerusions, MTD reservations, drink packages, photo packages, etc....

Hopefully they get it fixed sooner than later! ;)

Dan.

To access any cruise that you have booked, you would have to use the link above. It's a rather large pain, but at least you can access your bookings one at a time.

You can still add shore excursions, MTD (if times are available) drink packages, etc. by just going down the page to the Pre-Cruise Planner section.

For my upcoming Liberty cruise, I have to use the countdown way to get in, and now it says for total cruise cost:$0, Balance:-$950. I hope I have a $950OBC when we get to the ship!:D:rolleyes:

Keith

Mine is the same for Oasis in October, except it is -$900. I called several days ago. The person I talked to tried a couple minor edits to try to fix it, said wait 24 hours. Result- nothing changed.

There have been ongoing problems since the big "update" weeks ago! It may be time - or 'way past - for an email to Mr. Goldstein. Someone needs to step in and get the problem solved. It is increasingly frustrating to have the problem week after week. Have considered booking another cruise before the Oasis, but almost afraid to!

To access any cruise that you have booked, you would have to use the link above. It's a rather large pain, but at least you can access your bookings one at a time.

You can still add shore excursions, MTD (if times are available) drink packages, etc. by just going down the page to the Pre-Cruise Planner section.

Hey thanks - you were correct! I just didn't look down the page far enough once in that way.

The website is obviously having larger than usual problems right now. It is now showing my "outstanding balance" as a negative amount in the full amount of my cruise, excursions, etc... Final payment date was a month ago and my travel docs were just issued a few days ago. Jeesh! :confused::rolleyes:

Dan.

• 2 weeks later...