Drinks on allure

cheerldrmom

Trying to decide which package to do. Hubby and I do not drink alcohol but do like a virgin fruity now and then. How much are the drinks on ship is it worth getting the package with the non-alcoholic drinks?? Any thoughts

You need to have 6-8 cocktails each per day to break even. Sounds like you should pay as you go, we were just on the Allure and beer runs about 6.00, wine starts at 6.50, a cosmo is about 10.50, I don't think they discount for a virgin cocktail. happy cruising

You need to have 6-8 cocktails each per day to break even. Sounds like you should pay as you go, we were just on the Allure and beer runs about 6.00, wine starts at 6.50, a cosmo is about 10.50, I don't think they discount for a virgin cocktail. happy cruising

Of course there are lower prices for non-alcoholic cocktails (though on some ships you can never be sure). RCI may or may not still have a drink package for around $20 per day (plus 18% gratuity) that includes sodas, juices, mocktails, premium coffees and bottled water. Royal changes the availability, terms and cost of their beverage packages (along with raising the per-drink prices) as often as people change their underwear so the OP needs to ask on the Royal boards what is currently being offered--and then keep asking until they board their ship.

The "is it worth it" question usually comes down to a matter of convenience rather than savings; constantly crunching the numbers to see if I am ahead of the house or not is hardly what I want to spend my vacation time on.

ETA: finally found this after a long frustrating search on Royal's crap web site:

http://media.royalcaribbean.com/content/shared_assets/pdf/menus/beverage_packages.pdf

The Royal Replenish plan does not mention non-alcoholic cocktails; I could have sworn it did in the past. But who knows how out of date this link could be? Maybe next week...

Edited by fishywood

Save on our entire stock of non-alcoholic beverages. The Royal Replenish Package lets you pay one set price* to enjoy a wide variety of beverages.

This all-inclusive package includes our full selection of premium coffee, premium tea, and bottled water, including sparkling and still.

But that's not all. You can also choose fresh squeezed orange juice, non-alcoholic cocktails, and any fountain soda, which includes a Coca Cola® souvenir cup. Bottoms up!

Price shown is per person, per day.

Just checked my online booking for Oasis and this package is $22 per person per day. And does include non alcoholic cocktails. I'm considering it myself, although I will likely just go with the coke package

Hope your right Dan. I didn't see to mock tails in that package when I looked it up. Well see

Just log in to your booking on RCI's site and look at the description for the drink packages on your cruise. What I quoted above was from my booking and it was $22.45 per person per day with gratuity included.