carnival group dining arrangements?

voyages

Hi, could anyone give me any info on how CARNIVAL handle their group dining seating. I have had some bad experiences with groups on RCL and once on Princess where every table of my group where in a different section of rhe dining room or poeple not at the right table. I will be taking 2 groups on the LIBERTY this september, one on the 18th and one on the 30th. I would like to hear some of experiences with group dining on CARNIVAL. Good or bad?

Any tricks or suggestions?

Thanks

Denis

38 from our group at the Rochester Elks Lodge recently traveled the CONQUEST Feb 20-27th and our seating arrangements were wonderfully arranged, We were a group ranging from age 33-80 with two teenage girls with us. We had 4 tables(304, 306,308,310) of 8 ppl right in a row and a family table of 6 across from us(tables 305) in the Monet. I agree, speak with TA, as ours helped arrange our dinner plans.

Have fun and enjoy !!!:)

Hi everyone - I am cruising with 17 people and my TA said she could not do any arranging until 2 weeks before our cruise which is 7/16/05 on the Glory... :) Could anybody tell me if this is true.... :confused: Right now she has us at two tables of 8 but that only adds up to 16 people where we have 17. I keep explaining to her that this does not make sense. This is my 15th cruise but my first with 17 people. Somebody help!!!!!! :confused:

Radtech

Hi again, I am a TA but this will be my first 2 groups with Carnival. Have done a lot of groups on RCL, CEL & PRI. Just wanted to hear from other groups past experiences in this matter.

Thanks

Denis

Right now she has us at two tables of 8 but that only adds up to 16 people where we have 17. I keep explaining to her that this does not make sense. This is my 15th cruise but my first with 17 people. Somebody help!!!!!! :confused:

Radtech

If you look at the deck plans and see the dining room- I am not seeing any tables of 10 on the Glory. Its tables of 8 mostly. Sounds like someone will be squeezed in somewhere.

Archived