Dinner arrangment

puzz

Hello cruise fanatics. We are a group of 13 coming from Canada and have 3 relatives that have booked from Chile,South America. How do I go about getting the group of 3 moved to our tables? Our travel agent was of no help.

Ask your relatives for their confirmation numbers. Contact the cruise line and ask all of your confirmation numbers be linked together so you get assigned the same dining seating. Your TA should absolutely be doing this for you. It is a common thing many groups/families request and an everyday sort of function expected to be done by TA. If they refuse, contact Guest Services and do it yourself. They MAY refuse to speak with you about your reservations seeing you have a TA and they are supposed to do this for you.

psst.... :) I'm an avid cruiser but not a fanatic. :D

Ask your relatives for their confirmation numbers. Contact the cruise line and ask all of your confirmation numbers be linked together so you get assigned the same dining seating. Your TA should absolutely be doing this for you. It is a common thing many groups/families request and an everyday sort of function expected to be done by TA. If they refuse, contact Guest Services and do it yourself. They MAY refuse to speak with you about your reservations seeing you have a TA and they are supposed to do this for you.

psst.... :) I'm an avid cruiser but not a fanatic. :D

You are right ,this should not be a big issue, and will keep trying, Thank you

If you are having trouble linking your cabins for table assignments you can email the Maitre'D a few weeks before sailing and ask for his help.. happy cruising

To request a table email – use the first two letters of ship

__maitred@carnival.com

CQ Conquest

DE Destiny

DR Dream

EC Ecstasy

FA Fantasy

FS Fascination

FD Freedom

GL Glory

HO Holiday

IM Imagination

IS Inspiration

LE Legend

LI Liberty

MI Miracle

PA Paradise

SE Sensation

SP Spirit

SL Splendor

TI Triumph

VA Valor

VI Victory

EL Elation

PR Pride

BR Breeze

MC Magic

OP also posted this on the Carnival board. I think his problem is that the parties have booked in two different countries, and Carnival can't link the accounts. We had the same problem on a Cunard cruise. We were sailing with people from the UK, and our very good TA was not able to link our reservations because we booked in the US and they booked in the UK, and the two systems did not communicate. (I doubt the problem occurs between US and CN bookings). EM