How do you get the buy one get one free?

mondsd

I just wanted to know how do you get the buy one passenger get one passenger free on princess?? I heard that it was only for past guests,and they send it to you by mail, is this true? Also when is this sale ending??

Thanks

I just wanted to know how do you get the buy one passenger get one passenger free on princess?? I heard that it was only for past guests,and they send it to you by mail, is this true? Also when is this sale ending??

Thanks

It is not really a buy one get one free. It is a 1/2 price. I am going as a single using the fare. It was only mailed to selected captain's circle members and can only be used by them. It ends at the end of February.

I'm not sure if it's only for past Princess cruisers, but we were notified of selected cruises that Princess was offering at 2 for 1 prices. I contacted our TA and she got the available cabins for the three cruises we were interested it and we booked it a couple of weeks ago. I don't think the prices or dates were a secret, any good TA should be able to supply you with this info...or you could try and find out yourself on the Princess website.

As an example ( I still have my mailout called "2 for 1 Escape the Economy Sale), it lists two Alaska cruises - 7-day Voyage of the Glaciers or 7-day Inside Passage, and several European cruises - Grand Meditteranean, Greek Isles, Scandinavia & Russia, British Isles, European Explorer, and Transatlantic Voyages.

You better hurry, though. The offer ends on 2/28/09.

Hope this helps,

Jennifer

there's one advertised...the Ruby 3rd Nov 2009 £1295 for balcony and $200 on board spending...it's 12 days round east carib.

Don't know if tax will be added.

inside cabin was £900 and something, I can't remember.

Flights included from Uk and hotel in Ft Lauderdale

Archived