In Sydney Today With Queen Elizabeth

Keith1010

Beautiful photos, Maggiemou. Thank you!

thanks for the help with the AOL thing guys.... that is something I would never have worked out.

Great pics of the 100....though suspiciously...i see that there are blank spaces showing where there were none here in Auckland....either they built 2 after all ..or some "fell off" :D:D

Good work though to all who contributed, Im looking forward to having a look through the condolence book next time I'm on board.

Edited by roscoe39

By the time we got there, about 1:30pm, it had filled up even more than when Maggiemou took her photo. It must have looked amazing by the end of the afternoon.

QE4_zpswqdcjq3e.jpg

And a couple more shots of the ship:

QE2_zpsw5db7cbt.jpg

QE1_zpsovnnzja0.jpg

Great pics of the 100....though suspiciously...i see that there are blank spaces showing where there were none here in Auckland....either they built 2 after all ..or some "fell off" :D:D

I asked one of the people that provided the poppies if they had two poppy walls, one for Auckland and one for Sydney. Unfortunately he didn't know. From a photo that was on FB yesterday it looked like they had a clean 100 for the Sydney contributions.

I asked one of the people that provided the poppies if they had two poppy walls, one for Auckland and one for Sydney. Unfortunately he didn't know. From a photo that was on FB yesterday it looked like they had a clean 100 for the Sydney contributions.

I suppose time will tell when they unload them in Turkey.:D

By the time we got there, about 1:30pm, it had filled up even more than when Maggiemou took her photo. It must have looked amazing by the end of the afternoon.

OzKiwi.

Yes, wonderful photos from everyone, but I am afraid I deserve no credit at all. I lifted my photos from Cunard Face Book pages just so you all could enjoy them. :)

I would have loved to have been there. I will be there next year on QE and last year I did the full world on her.

Cunard do wonderful celebrations for special occasions no matter what country they visit.

Well done to all involved.