Adjustable Shower Heads?

Jollysailor93

Probably the most random post on here :D

My grandparents were wondering if on the Queens there were adjustable or fixed shower heads in the cabins? I travelled on QV years ago however cant remember.

Your help would be most appreciated!!

Not sure if the showers are the same in every grade of cabin, but on QV and QE in Princess Grill where they are over the bath, they are fixed to the wall so you can't adjust the height. The actual shower head itself swivels a little so you can aim the water slightly, but if you are over about 5'9" you have to sort of bend your head back at a funny angle to wash your hair!

I've often wondered if this is better in other cabins where there is no bath....I'm sure someone on here will know.

That alone would put me off booking Princess Grill.

David

That is, of course, your choice. I don't book PG for the shower, but if it was as important to me as it appears to be to you, then neither would I.

I can't deny it's not great but as the maximum height of the shower is dictated by the ceiling height, I'm not sure how Cunard could get round it.

Well it hardly talks luxury does it?

David.

I don't think Cundards' bathrooms are particularly luxurious. They're dark and generally rather cramped. But as I don't spend all day in there, it's something I can put up with.

5 star luxury hotels very often have the fix head showers in my experience.

I don't think Cundards' bathrooms are particularly luxurious. They're dark and generally rather cramped. But as I don't spend all day in there, it's something I can put up with.

5 star luxury hotels very often have the fix head showers in my experience.

That is probably a good thing, I suppose. I don't tend to spend much time in the cabin as a whole but I do expect a certain standard. I am sure I will be happy with my cabin/stateroom when I see it.:D