London...Crown Plaza St. James

ts548

Booked a 2 night pre cruise hotel through Princess at the Crowne Plaza St. James. After reading many reviews on TripAdvisor, I am a bit worried about the conditions of the rooms. Has anyone stayed in this hotel recently? I assumed since Princessis using it, the accomodations would be fairly decent. Any help would be appreciated.

Booked a 2 night pre cruise hotel through Princess at the Crowne Plaza St. James. After reading many reviews on TripAdvisor, I am a bit worried about the conditions of the rooms. Has anyone stayed in this hotel recently? I assumed since Princessis using it, the accomodations would be fairly decent. Any help would be appreciated.

I stayed at the Crown Plaza St. James last Sept. (2 night pre-cruise booked through NCL) and we had a wonderful room, very clean and quiet. The buffet breakfast was excellent! The location was great too, you can walk just about everywhere. Walked to the London Eye, don't miss that. We took the hop-on-hop-off bus just outside Buckingham Palace to see the whole city. Enjoy - don't be worried.;)

Archived