The Martini Bar on Connie.

chromered7

We have the premium drinks package on Connie this month. I have always wanted to taste a Martini so what is available on Connie please.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

There is a full Martini Bar menu......too many to name on here. Since

you have the package just start on page 1 and try 1 or 2 different ones

every day:D.....there are alot of them;)

Anything you want to try !!!! they have a complete Martini menu. I enjoy the Almond Joy Martini, or the Banana Split Martini. It really depends on the type of alcohol you are comfortable with. My wife enjoys a nice 3 olive Grey Goose dry martini.

We have the premium drinks package on Connie this month. I have always wanted to taste a Martini so what is available on Connie please.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I would get a martini flight. It is six small martinis in different flavors. But do share with a friend. Start there and then work your way through the three page menu. :eek:

I would get a martini flight. It is six small martinis in different flavors. But do share with a friend. Start there and then work your way through the three page menu. :eek:

3 page menu? Isn't it closer to a 6 pager?;):D:)

Edited by Lois R

Flights aren't included on the package. However, all the constituent drinks are, so just order them one at a time, share them, and you're staying in the package.

Edited by gergles

Oh, you're going to have fun :) Just make sure when you have worked your way through the regular martini list that you make time for the dessert martinis. The chocolate one is to die for!