Biggest price drop ever for us, $600!!

cruisinqt

Check your prices. Our cruise dropped by $600 (total for all four of us) and after my call our TA got right on it. Just got our email reflecting new lower price. :D It's the biggest single price drop we've ever had. Sooo happy! The new "Upgrade Your Summer" sale is awesome and it doesn't end until 5/26.

I have been checking almost every day since i got the price drop last month ($550 on two cabins). Nothing was popping up until tonite--another $60 savings on each cabin with the sail from fl deal!

Lisa

This thread gave me the idea to call my Carnival Rep. She checked the prices - another $80 off my cruise for 3 people! Late April it was about $40, Mid-May she took off $160 and my final price drop is another $80 - Wooo Hoooo!!!! Thanks cruisinqt!

You guys are great,love this board!

Our criuse had it's 2nd price drop another $290 (total $580).

Sailing on Freedom August 16th.

Balance would have been due tomorrow,but now it's due 30days from sail (July12). Thanks again!!!!!!

Check your prices. Our cruise dropped by $600 (total for all four of us) and after my call our TA got right on it. Just got our email reflecting new lower price. :D It's the biggest single price drop we've ever had. Sooo happy! The new "Upgrade Your Summer" sale is awesome and it doesn't end until 5/26.

How does this work? I did a "mock booking" and it was $200 cheaper, and I have booked through Carnival. Do I call them and ask for the cheaper rate?

How does this work? I did a "mock booking" and it was $200 cheaper, and I have booked through Carnival. Do I call them and ask for the cheaper rate?

Did you book early saver?? if so just call them and say there was a price drop and they will deduct it from your balance and if you have already paid in full you will receive on oboard credit.

I use a travel agent, I tell him about the price drop and he does it all for me.:) I've heard there's an online price drop form you can fill out but I've never had to use it. I'm sure you could google it and find out more. But not all bookings give you the price match guarantee. I always book early saver which guarantees you the best price and honors any price drops. Giving them a call would be a good idea. Good luck.

That's great. This one reason I like Cruise Critic. People, such as you, take time to let the rest of us know about price drops. Thanks.

I just saved $380 on our July cruise!

If you have Early Saver and want to get the price drop using the form, just open a new tab on your browser and go to the first page of the Carnival website. Scroll all the way to the bottom and to the left under "Special Offers" click on "Early Saver Specials". On the next page, below the chart you will see a blue box around the red words, "Price Protection". Click on the red "Learn More". On the next page, toward the bottom is "Price Protection Claim Form". Click it and fill out the form, pulling the price info from the mock booking and your confirmation email. The last two times I have filled out that form, I have gotten my response in a few hours. It used to be days.