SUP Curacao - July '15 Review

amypintx

We really wanted to do SUP in Curacao and I had a hard time find currently info on SUP Curacao before we went on our cruise so I'm posting my TripAdvisor review here to hopefully help out anyone else in the same situation...

We were in Curacao for one day on our Adventure of the Seas cruise. We'd never been paddle boarding before so we opted for the easier Spanish Waters tour. I booked online via their website. They picked us up at the cruise ship pier at our agreed upon time (you have to go outside the security gate... not where the other cabs are). There were on 2 other people in our group so it was like a private tour! The guide was great and very patient with us. We had a great time. It's definitely not as easy as it looks but neither of us fell off so that's a bonus. My favorite part is that they take pictures for you so you don't have to worry about it. Love that! I'd highly recommend this tour!

I posted some pics on my review:

http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g147278-d2540109-r299309368-SUP_Curacao-Willemstad_Curacao.html

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

We did this tour last week with them as well. We had never done SUP but neither of us got wet. As the original posted mentioned, Jar picked us up at the cruise pier and when we were done he said he could drop us anywhere.

It was great from start to finish. We loved that they took photos and gave all of them to you.:)

• 1 year later...