Extra Public Ferry Service scheduled for America's Cup!

Charles4515

I think it's worth mentioning that these are ferries that will be docking at the normal Dockyard berth, not the dedicated America's Cup ferries that will be berthing at the America's Cup Village.

Whoa wait what?

There are dedicated ferries at/for the America's Cup Village? From and to where will these take us? Regular ferry rates?

Whoa wait what?

There are dedicated ferries at/for the America's Cup Village? From and to where will these take us? Regular ferry rates?

The dedicated ferry to ACV departs from the Hamilton Ferry Terminal. The fare is $5.00 each way per adult. This is not a first come, first served as a public ferry.

From the Bernews article: Tickets for the dedicated ferry from Hamilton to the America’s Cup Village have sold quickly, and on some days, are sold out to and from the event.

SBtS

The dedicated ferry to ACV departs from the Hamilton Ferry Terminal. The fare is $5.00 each way per adult. This is not a first come, first served as a public ferry.

From the Bernews article: Tickets for the dedicated ferry from Hamilton to the America’s Cup Village have sold quickly, and on some days, are sold out to and from the event.

SBtS

In addition to service to and from Hamilton, there's also dedicated America's Cup ferry service between St. George's and the America's Cup Village, only on weekends.

SBtS

Thanks. I'm assuming we will head to and from ACV right from the ship anyway. I believe I read there are shuttles to take us there from the dockyard.

Thanks! I was going to take the 11:00 am from Hamilton but 12:00 still allows me enough time to pop into the cabin (ship is berthed at Dockyard), drop things off, and perhaps grab a very quick lunch before heading to the village for 2:00 race.