New to MSC Question on photo package

Perini3

Looking for a good photo package but not much infor on web site. One say 10 photos for 59 dollars and one 50 that reads Vip Photo Sea Card

VIP PHOTO SEA CARD.ALL YOUR DIGITAL PHOTOS IN ONE EXTREMELY CONVENIENT PACKAGE. Is this for real the way I read it iam thinking I get all my photos, has anyone got this package before.

• 1 month later...
Looking for a good photo package but not much infor on web site. One say 10 photos for 59 dollars and one 50 that reads Vip Photo Sea Card

VIP PHOTO SEA CARD.ALL YOUR DIGITAL PHOTOS IN ONE EXTREMELY CONVENIENT PACKAGE. Is this for real the way I read it iam thinking I get all my photos, has anyone got this package before.

I am ordering this also for my Seaside cruise next year, my TA says it includes ALL photos digitally, as does the description.

VIP Photo Sea Card – Save 40% Now

Capturing all the memories from your cruise vacation is fun and easy with this All Inclusive digital Photo Pass. Our photographers will catch all the highlights of your time onboard from the first day to the last, including embarkation, meeting the captain, and all the fun moments in between. You can download, edit and share your photos right away on your smart device, or print them at a discounted price at the kiosks in the photo shop onboard. Order your VIP Photo Sea Card now and receive a substantial discount on additional photos printed onboard. With this package, you can also access all of your photos online when you return home and create personal keepsakes from your vacation. All the photos of the cruise are offered on a digital file and the package applies only for one cabin. The package is available for each cruise including back to back sailings.