Limo in Rome (Claudio)? NOT Rome in Limo

lawgirl

Anyone used Limo in Rome (NOT same company as Rome In Limo) lately? It is run by Claudio Caponera. We used them in 2006 in Rome and had a great tour, but I don't see any recent posts. Just lots on Rome In Limo, which is different. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

I just googled Claudio's website (Limo in Rome) and it is still active. Recommendations from 2013 there as well. We used Claudio for transportation Rome to Civitavecchia several years ago and everything went well. Claudio responded promptly to emails and I would recommend his services. Have not used him for any tours tho so can't validate this.

Anyone used Limo in Rome (NOT same company as Rome In Limo) lately? It is run by Claudio Caponera. We used them in 2006 in Rome and had a great tour, but I don't see any recent posts. Just lots on Rome In Limo, which is different. Thanks!

We used him in 2007-he was great. Will be traveling this May and have booked him for our transfers and full day Rome tour. He's highly responsive and very good at taking you to places by knowing the ins and outs of the city. We would have never seen so much on our own. And he found a wonderful lunch spot we all loved, not very touristy at all.

• 3 weeks later...

LimoinRome was recommended to me today by my TA. She used Claudio just last summer. I think we are using him for sure for Rome.

Has anyone used his company for Naples or Florence? I'm looking at those excursions too, but wanted to see if anyone has done either of the other two. Thanks :)

• 1 year later...
Has anyone used his company for Naples or Florence? I'm looking at those excursions too, but wanted to see if anyone has done either of the other two. Thanks :)

We used him for Florence and were very happy.

Because of the size of the group and the size of the vehicles readily allowed into Florence he suggested 2 x 8 passenger vans for our group of (IIRC) 14 people over a larger mini-bus, which actually worked out very well due to the added complexity of picking up from two separate ships that just happened to be in port the same day.

One van picked up from each ship, then we stopped briefly just outside the port to meet each other and balance out (one ship had too many passengers for their van and one too few), then we carried on to Pisa and then Florence.

The drivers were fun and we had a nice luncheon of antipasti and wine someplace en-route. As an added bonus, we were also taken into the Tuscan countryside to see the Castello di Montegufoni.

On the way back we again stopped just outside port to say our goodbyes and to have folks pile into the correct van for their ship. It actually worked out very well indeed.

We used him for Rome too, with equal satisfaction.

• 1 year later...

We have used Claudio's service four times from FCO to Civitavecchia, but never for tours. We recommend him and his drivers.