Can you stay as long as you like? Cayo Levantado

Heatherco

Just trying to confirm with any recent cruisers? We will be there in a few weeks and wanted to make sure we can stay longer than four hours...which is what Royal Caribbean's excursion says.

Can you just tender when you want?

Thanks so much!

When we went, I seem to remember the time limit basically ran as long as the tenders ran. They will tell you when tenders start return trips to the ship and what time you have to be back. What time is your ship leaving and what time does the excursion start?

When we went, I seem to remember the time limit basically ran as long as the tenders ran. They will tell you when tenders start return trips to the ship and what time you have to be back. What time is your ship leaving and what time does the excursion start?

I happen to have the same question.

My wife and son will probably do the sea lion encounter and my other son/daughter and I will go on the beach+ excursion with RCCL.

The excursion starts at 9am ... ship leaves at 5pm ... RCCL excursion notes say the excursion lasts 4 hrs but we would like to stay on the areas and reconnect for 2 hours after the sea lion encounter.

Do they have tenders all day?

When we went last year with NCL they had tenders running all day. I think it took about 15 min. to tender to the island.

Do not try to bring back the palm woven hats or souviners that they will try to sell you on the island. This is an illegal item and it will be confiscated! We watched many passengers toss theirs into the trash as they tried to board the ship.

Archived