Thenford Gray or Sugarland Tours

hmanderson

We are trying to decide between the island tour with these two companies, which both have excellent reviews! (we actually originally wanted Royston, but he states he is not sure he wants to tour that day-weird) Anyway, we are moving on, but not sure which to choose. Anyone have recent opinions on either?

We just returned from Mr Grey's Grand Tour of St Kitts and loved it! I'm sure you'll see my other postings in regards to our day. We had Mr Grey as our tour guide and we can't say enough good things about him, the tour and the island. We saw a good portion of the island, stopped at several points of interest for photo ops and a beach stop too. It was very reasonable and even with a tip it was less expensive than a ships tour. We highly recommend Mr Grey!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We just returned from Mr Grey's Grand Tour of St Kitts and loved it! I'm sure you'll see my other postings in regards to our day. We had Mr Grey as our tour guide and we can't say enough good things about him, the tour and the island. We saw a good portion of the island, stopped at several points of interest for photo ops and a beach stop too. It was very reasonable and even with a tip it was less expensive than a ships tour. We highly recommend Mr Grey!

Agree that Grey will make your day a very enjoyable one.

Another vote with Mr. Grey. He is very accommodating, informative and his narration of the history of the island and the places you visit are done with great pride, love for what he does and with a James Earl Jones like voice. we had an amazing time with him. And the price was a steal in my opinion.

Big vote here for Sugarland Tours. Our family has used Sugarland Tours and we absolutely loved him.

If you want to get from point A to point B, there are many others to choose from. Ian from Sugarland Tours takes pride in his island and he has a passion for sharing the history and showing you around. We've taken so many tours on our cruises and he is still my favorite.

It was my sister's birthday the day we took his tour and on our tour (on his own), he surprised all of us with a pit stop at a gorgeous beach bar. He ran in and got her a drink and we all sang to her.

I wouldn't hesitate calling him if we go back to the island to stay for vacation or on a cruise.

Been trying to contact my good old friend Thenford. But he seem not to be responding. Do you have a contact for him. We spoke a few months ago and I'm suppose to see him in a few weeks. Was hoping he was alright.

Thanks for your help

From another poster concerning Thenford: A week ago, we had last tour of St. Kitts with Mr. Grey (before his vacation), which was great and very informative. Next day (February 18th) he went on a two-week visit (to see his first grandchild) to his son, who lives in Atlanta.

So, try to contact him again at the end of next week.

We really enjoyed his tour.

From another poster concerning Thenford: A week ago, we had last tour of St. Kitts with Mr. Grey (before his vacation), which was great and very informative. Next day (February 18th) he went on a two-week visit (to see his first grandchild) to his son, who lives in Atlanta.

So, try to contact him again at the end of next week.

We really enjoyed his tour.

Ah ..yes he did tell me that...Thanks for the reminder..