Trujillo-Banana Coast, Honduras

gmhohio

I realize that but wonder if we'll see those animals any place else in the island.

When we were there, we saw a few animals but they are not just running around. There's a monkey at the beverage stand right outside of the port that we met.

Here's an update...it has been raining in Trujillo for days due to Tropical Storm Otto. They haven't seen this much rain in a long time. The roads are a mess! It's a 20 minute drive to Banana Beach Resort. I have contacted everyone I know in Trujillo and we are trying to formulate a plan to accommodate the passsengers on Azamara. Everyone is contacting vendors so that they know to set up with their wares.

This beach retreat is walking distance from the Trujillo Cruise Ship Pier. See map attached.

Caribbean American Dining

Trujillo Honduras is our paradise and we've been working on ways to share it with you to the fullest. We, are CARIVIDA CLUB CAFE, have created what we believe to be a relaxed, fun, tropical and delicious place to either spend the entire day at or to just stop by for a quick bite. Either way, we'll be able to offer a large range of options to keep you and your friends and family entertained and fully satisfied. -CARIVIDA CLUB CAFE TEAM

Horse back riding, Chair Rental on Beach, Snorkeling Tours, Fishing Tours, etc.

http://www.carividaclubcafe.com/

Carivida Club Cafe is closed until the end of January.

Isn't there a state park there? What type of tour? If something is put together, I can post it on our roll call and see who is interested.

There's a National Park and Museum. We'd like to build the tour to your liking, then we can present it with a price.

• 5 months later...