Go Back   Cruise Critic Message Board Forums > Member Cruise Reviews > Cruise Reviews of the Week

Register here!
Forgot Your Password?

Notices

Cruise Reviews of the Week

Every week we'll choose member cruise reviews to feature and if we choose yours, we will send you some cool Cruise Critic logo stuff!

Share Your Cruise Stories -- Click Here To Write A Review and maybe you'll win!

Old August 17th, 2011, 11:56 PM
Administrator

Default Cruise Reviews of the Week by mousey, ladymadeline, maxnest, svenskalady & NWalley!

Every Thursday, we'll randomly select five cruise reviews to feature here! Plus, we'll send each member a Cruise Critic logo item. This week: our N E W, just now available, Cruise Critic Lapel Pin -- we hope they enjoy it!

Carnival Fascination Fascination 5-day Cruise Just Average But Fun Nonetheless by mousey
This was our yearly family cruise. Usually we cruise at spring break because our DS(now 16 yrs.) is in school. I would have to say this was a fun cruise because I was with my family and a friend of our DS. First let me say that the staff and crew were very nice and there was no problem or issues there. The ship is older and is showing its age, and is smaller than we're used to, but we knew that going in so there was no issue there. Continue reading Fascination 5-day Cruise Just Average But Fun Nonetheless

Seven Seas Navigator Wonderful Regent...Beautiful Alaska! by ladymadeline
Regent Seven Seas Navigator - Vancouver to Anchorage, August 3-10, 2011. What a surprise! We not only drilled every one of our friends, but anyone we could find who'd been cruising to Alaska and prepared...prepared...prepared. We bought new rain suits(because the wind and rain could pop up at any moment and assault us!), Continue reading Wonderful Regent...Beautiful Alaska!

Celebrity Equinox A Memorable Experience On an Excellent Ship by maxnest
This was our second “trip of a lifetime.” Our first was also a Med cruise, aboard the Celebrity Millennium in 2004. We're a married couple in our late fifties, traveling alone. This was our fifth European cruise, the four in the Med and one in Northern Europe. About 1/3 of our 32 total cruises have been on Celebrity, 1/3 on RCCL and the other third on Princess and NCL combined. Continue reading A Memorable Experience On an Excellent Ship

Norwegian Pearl Heaven on the Pearl by svenskalady
This was the second time on the Norwegian Pearl for me and my daughter. My husband and our friends were new to cruising. After reading some of the reviews for the Alaska cruises that preceded ours, I was concerned that the Pearl may have gone down hill since we cruised the Caribbean in February. Continue reading Heaven on the Pearl

Allure of the Seas Allure of the Seas August 2011 by NWalley
Just completed Allure cruise. Aug 7-14 Ship was nice but 6000 people is a bit much. While the neighborhoods broke up the crowds; I did find an edge to the staff and definately felt they were all about making MONEY. Continue reading Allure of the Seas August 2011

Why not share your own cruise stories by writing and submitting your review! Your could be featured, and *you* could be wearing some logo stuff on your next cruise!

Write a Cruise Review
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pin_new.jpg (33.3 KB, 14 views)

Last edited by Admin; August 18th, 2011 at 12:38 AM.