Parking $$$$$$$

tricktsm

You could park at the Fulton street garage for $12.00 per day. They have a shuttle to the port.

Check this link...http://www.neworleans.com/cgi-bin/oracle/hs.cgi?search=CAT&Category=THINGS%20TO%20DO%3ACruise%20Lines

We planned on parking there for the cruise..would we be able to park there an extra night? We planned on driving down sat to sight see and thats why we got a room. I didn't expect the hotel parking to be so expensive.

Don't know but I would imagine that you could. Something to consider is you might have to add the cost of a taxi to/from the Hyatt if you park at the garage Saturday. It is within walking distance if you have good feet.:D I would go ahead and park at the hotel and drive to the garage the morning of the cruise.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm sure you could park there the entire time. We are staying at the Holiday Inn on Convention Center Blvd - right next to the garage and we were told that the hotel charges $23 a night for parking or we could park the first night in the garage on Fulton for $12 - then leave it there (we get 7 days parking included in our room) so I don't think it will be a problem. Did you check the pricing for the Holiday Inn for your date. They change their pricing based on the time of year.

There will still be the added expense for the taxi if you stay at the original hotel.

I got the room at the Hyatt through priceline..so no changing that one..it's paid for already :) We are thinking of leaving on Friday instead of Sat and staying at Sheraton in Metairie ( I have enough point for free night there;) ) It is our first time to New Orleans.

Archived