Where to I find the magic "bid" email?

im sure this has been asked. Blond that I am, someone please spell it out to me. Thanks in advance,:)

There are a couple of active threads that walk you through and give lots of information. Here is one of them that has slid down a few pages.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2455289

You find the bid email in your email.

You might.

I never got a regular email.

The first notice was in the email/inbox at myncl.com

The a few days later is showed as a banner ad when I logged in.

You might.

I never got a regular email.

The first notice was in the email/inbox at myncl.com

The a few days later is showed as a banner ad when I logged in.

I was responding to the specific question that asked where to find the email. If there is an email, then it's in your email. If there wasn't an email, then you won't find it in your email.

I never got an email and just checked my NCL account - nothing. Pretty sure that means my TA doesn't participate in the program. Oh well. We have four inside rooms in a row and I would hate to lose that. Although I wouldn't have minded one of is having a balcony. :D

Sent from my XT1650 using Forums mobile app

80 days out today, and no email from NCL. I haven't followed the Upgrade Advantage threads closely, but I'm sure I'm not the only one who thought they'd get a real email rather than a message within MyNCL. Good thing I saw this thread. I went to MyNCL and clicked on the "envelope" and there were the offers.

I've emailed Ncl as I haven't had an email, apparently those in studios are excluded from the offer.

Bit bummed at that 😣

Sent from my SM-G920F using Forums mobile app

Maybe because they double the price bid even if only one person...and the number of complaints... and then again, maybe they are not selling out their studios? I am sure there is some reason.

Maybe because they double the price bid even if only one person...and the number of complaints... and then again, maybe they are not selling out their studios? I am sure there is some reason.

They just said it was part of their terms and conditions of booking, ah well I do love the studios so it's not that bad ☺

Sent from my SM-G920F using Forums mobile app

80 days out today, and no email from NCL. I haven't followed the Upgrade Advantage threads closely, but I'm sure I'm not the only one who thought they'd get a real email rather than a message within MyNCL. Good thing I saw this thread. I went to MyNCL and clicked on the "envelope" and there were the offers.

Are you talking about your Jewel trip to/through Tahiti? I thought I was reading those routes were pretty much sold out but I haven't checked.

Are you talking about your Jewel trip to/through Tahiti? I thought I was reading those routes were pretty much sold out but I haven't checked.

Everything is available for booking except for Balcony and Mini Suite on the Pape'ete to Sydney leg, currently shown an "sold out". It's too early for the upgrade Program on that leg.

HNL to Pap, I was considering making a bid for an Oceanview, but had the TA call NCL, and instead got a free upgrade. The Ocean View prices have dropped since we booked our Inside months ago.

We did a Canada/New England cruise on the Gem about a month ago and never got an upgrade email nor a banner on out NCL account online. We initially booked a balcony room so maybe all the rooms above our class were sold out so there was nothing to bid on?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk