Extra obc

happy v

I have recently completed my second P&O cruise and have been offered extra obc if booking another cruise. I was also offered this after my first cruise but didn't use it. Do you always receive this after a cruise or is it because I am new and they are trying to get me hooked in?

I have another cruise booked and would rather wait until after that one to book if this is a regular thing.

We didn't know about this either but then we booked a cruise when the new bookings opened in April, having returned from a cruise in late February. We were told we were being given extra OBC - I think it was £100 - because we had booked another cruise within so many weeks from the previous one. It was a nice surprise.

You can wait until your next cruise happy v then pay a £50 p. p. Future Cruise Deposit whilst on board. That is deducted from the deposit when you book you next cruise (only on Select and Saver Fares, at least that's my understanding but best read the T&Cs) and then you get up to £100 p.p. obc depending on the length of your cruise. This next cruise must be booked within a year of paying the future cruise deposit but doesn't need to be sailing within the year - could be another year later. If you don't want to commit yet, that may work for you.

We also booked on board but found prices much less soon after. You can, incidentally, get the booking transferred to you own T. A. should you wish so you pay the balance to them in due course and benefit from any services they offer.

Thank you all. That means I don't have to rush.........I've got holidays coming out of my brain at the minute!

Thanks for replying Kruzseeka, because I believe you must be somewhere exotic at the moment.